Basketball Thread

PaperThinWalls

Oh yeah, y'all gon' lose a PG too. Schroeder trynna pull a Kyrie. lmao. I must be buggin tho, I though Mock Drafts after the NCAA Tourney finished had Donic/Ayton or Bamba top 3.

I honestly don't get the Doncic pick, he's got the fundamentals but they acting like dude averaging 30 and 10 in the Euroleague.

Suns got his Euroleague coach so the transition would be easy but personally, any team would be stupid to pass on Ayton. As far as Doncic, I kinda agree with you. I can see him very easily becoming a regular dude just like Dragic, just like Rubio and most other Euroleague phenoms they hype up. NBA is so different man you got tons more athleticism here than in Euroleague, *Censored*s will wear him out real quick.

I wish Schroeder was doing this before he signed that extension last year so we coulda let his hoe ass go back then and free up salary.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basket what? I've given up on this league in recent years. Wish there was more parody like there is in the NFL. The only champions since 2008 have been the Celtics, Lakers, Mavs, Heat, Spurs, Cavs and Warriors. In other words, aside from the Mavs it's been Lebron teams, the Warriors, the Spurs who have been good for two decades, and the two teams with the most NBA titles and going forward probably half those teams will dominate the league for the foreseeable future.

Oh yeah, y'all gon' lose a PG too. Schroeder trynna pull a Kyrie. lmao. I must be buggin tho, I though Mock Drafts after the NCAA Tourney finished had Donic/Ayton or Bamba top 3.

I honestly don't get the Doncic pick, he's got the fundamentals but they acting like dude averaging 30 and 10 in the Euroleague.

Suns got his Euroleague coach so the transition would be easy but personally, any team would be stupid to pass on Ayton. As far as Doncic, I kinda agree with you. I can see him very easily becoming a regular dude just like Dragic, just like Rubio and most other Euroleague phenoms they hype up. NBA is so different man you got tons more athleticism here than in Euroleague, *Censored*s will wear him out real quick.

I wish Schroeder was doing this before he signed that extension last year so we coulda let his hoe ass go back then and free up salary.

It would kinda make sense if they picked Doncic if they got his coach, cause Idk if Doncic can speak English well.

Ayy, I feel u. You guys need a dominant PG who can shoot, Schroeder ain't ready for primetime.

That game was a must win for the Warriors, they're losing this series cause home court advantage is in affect now. They're not stealing another one in Houston. Kerr should've kept Curry in to start the 4th to keep momentum going, waited until they blew the lead to get him back in the game.

I don't see them losing the series. If they do, then this is gonna be a huge deal because the Warriors have more top players than the Rockets and still couldn't make it to the finals.

Celtics vs. Cavs gonna be kind of interesting, but it'll be the Cavs' series, unfortunately.

Warriors are stacked until you see their bench players in rotation. Looney was useless with 5 fouls, Jordan Bell was active but you could see he had rookie footwork on defense. Livingston had costly turnover and horrible shot attempts. I think Nick Young played...

Andre Iguodala's impact was severely missed this game. KD played like he was up 3-1 against the Warriors.

Steph had the hot hand until Kerr cooled him down on the bench, they should've went to KD in the post down the stretch. He was taking too many off balance and useless 3 pointers. I think the Warriors gonna get slaughtered in Game 5, Rockets have all the momentum they wanted.

If KD hadn't jumped ship, he still would've been stuck with Westbrick.

Dragic never played in the Euroleague and Rubio was praised for his passing ability. He never was a scorer even in Euroleague. Doncic, while only averaging 16, is Euroleague's third highest scorer. While it is just the Euroleague, it is a higher brand of basketball than college or the developmental league.

With that said, Ayton has a huge ceiling offensively. He's not as polished as Cousins coming out of college, but has the same ability minus the attitude. I'd select him number one. I think this class has some pretty good big men. Ayton and Bagley are both good offensively and Bamba looks like a future dpoy.

Probably for stats? I dunno, but it does kind of make sense. If not on purpose, then holy shit this has to be the worst Cavs team with LeBron, and Kyrie's not even playing.

Or maybe Celtics are doing better because Kyrie isn't playing. Lulz

Anyway, Rockets won again. Watch the Warriors win two in a row now, with some help from the refs.

Told y'all, them Rockets ain't losing boysssss. Draymond trash ass just decided who they letting go when they can't pay everyone.

The refs kinda did mess up at the end with that reverse call on Harden's travel.

It's funny that LeBron and the Cavs need Kyrie more than the Celtics do right now. As for the other series, the Warriors are suffering from having too many star guys and not having one clear cut closer when the game is on the line. Everyone seems to get into a frenzy and just whoever has the ball shoots it spontaneously instead of having a set play. Warriors don't seem to do as good in close games as other great teams have in the past.

Archived