Basketball Thread

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lebron want's to preserve what's left of his legacy after jumping ship so many times and losing so many finals, he will stay as FAR away from Boston as possible. Jumping ship from his own team the Cavs to the Celtics with Kyrie will just make him look like such a chump. I hear the 76ers are the favorites to get him, but how about a team no one has even mentioned, the Toronto Raptors? #1 seed that just can't get over the hump, what better way than to add that hump to your roster lol? Raptors were thinking of a big roster shakeup anyways so this is perfect for them, plus major market.

He's jumped ship twice, that's not a lot. Way less than legends like Shaq. Would LeBron really get shit for joining the team that he beat? I mean, Durant got tremendous shit for joining the team that beat his, but LeBron at this point if he stays in the East would be joining any team that he beat.

Oh, definitely. LeBron would be an excellent addition to the Raptors, and the fans would probably accept him because it means no more losing or even being swept so early in the playoffs

LeBron's not gonna stand a chance though unless he gets another super team or goes to a super team or almost-super team unless the Warriors lose one or two of their top players. He might prioritize more money, especially since he likes giving to communities and shit.

Wonder if Ray Allen could have made all the difference for the Cavs.

I don't want the Warriors to win more than I don't want the Cavs to win.

JR thinking they were ahead was hilarious, but LeBron's reaction was even funnier. Not sure if we can blame JR because it's not like they had an easy basket. But holy shit, it took bad calls in the Warriors' favor and JR's derpness for the Warriors to win.

Doooog, I was at work watching the end of regulation and when I saw JR Smith pull a JR Smith I almost died laughing.

Also that Charge was clearly a block, soon as they called it a charge I told my homies that shit is getting overturned.

Celtics would have gotten blown out too. No kyrie, no Hayward? Horford can't do it all, and their role players are a step up from the Cavs, but not enough.

Can we put an end to the MJ/LeBron debate now though? It's clear to me that LeBron is the better player, but is conversely one of the worst decision makers in history when it comes to team makeup. Because let's face it, LeBron decides who gets to be on his team, and he has definitely struggled in that aspect.

Celtics would have gotten blown out too. No kyrie, no Hayward? Horford can't do it all, and their role players are a step up from the Cavs, but not enough.

Can we put an end to the MJ/LeBron debate now though? It's clear to me that LeBron is the better player, but is conversely one of the worst decision makers in history when it comes to team makeup. Because let's face it, LeBron decides who gets to be on his team, and he has definitely struggled in that aspect.

Not exactly. He went to the most loaded team in Miami and went to the finals every year but was only able to win half of them. With the Cavs he again jumped to the most loaded team in the East but shit didn't go so smooth with injuries and then him having something to do with Kyrie leaving, to the next best team in the East nonetheless, and now he's looking at a1-4 record with them. Come to think of it it's incredible that he's been to 9 finals overall but has only faced 4 different teams overall.

Archived