Who do you think will be the cover star of 2K19?

Guest Shades of Cool

Be cool if we went to multiple stars in the cover like the old days, 2 one side from RAW, 2 the other from SD and 2 at the top from NXT.

Be Cool : RAW - Alexa Bliss & Finn Balor , SD Live Aj Styles and Charlotte, NXT Aliester Black & Shayna Bazlar

Don't they usually incorporate the unveiling of the cover into a storyline or was that only the one time with CM Punk? Because I'm thinking if they do then it probably won't be Roman since they're going with the ridiculous story that management is holding him down.

If it's a single superstar I'm hoping for AJ Styles. But like someone above me said, it would be cool if they had more than one person on the cover. If they go with one half RAW and the other half Smackdown I can see it being Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins and maybe Alexa Bliss for RAW and AJ styles and Charlotte for Smackdown.

Don't they usually incorporate the unveiling of the cover into a storyline or was that only the one time with CM Punk? Because I'm thinking if they do then it probably won't be Roman since they're going with the ridiculous story that management is holding him down.

If it's a single superstar I'm hoping for AJ Styles. But like someone above me said, it would be cool if they had more than one person on the cover. If they go with one half RAW and the other half Smackdown I can see it being Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins and maybe Alexa Bliss for RAW and AJ styles and Charlotte for Smackdown.

I'd so be down for multiple, like the good old days.

I'd so be down for multiple, like the good old days.

This would be what I would hope for, but I also feel AJ will get the cover.

I'd say that they should have a male and a female starring on the cover together.

Roman Reigns with an aura of red around him representing RAW and Charlotte with blue because of Smackdown Live.

Be cool if we went to multiple stars in the cover like the old days, 2 one side from RAW, 2 the other from SD and 2 at the top from NXT.

My fav cover always has been 2010. A cover shouldnt be all about 1 star.

tyty.jpg

tyty.jpg

Lmao that's not happening. This isn't LOWM. Sure Austin was on one by himself one year when retired but that's 20 retired dudes and Hogan

I really can't see it being Rousey. I mean, if she's in fact dlc like people are speculating, then it wouldn't make sense to have someone on the cover that's not even on disc.

Anyway, I'd say Reigns (as much as I'd hate that) Charlotte

Bret Hart was DLC but was also on the Canada 2010 cover

tyty.jpg

Lmao that's not happening. This isn't LOWM. Sure Austin was on one by himself one year when retired but that's 20 retired dudes and Hogan

I really can't see it being Rousey. I mean, if she's in fact dlc like people are speculating, then it wouldn't make sense to have someone on the cover that's not even on disc.

Anyway, I'd say Reigns (as much as I'd hate that) Charlotte

Bret Hart was DLC but was also on the Canada 2010 cover

He didnt say anything about wanting legends, he just wants multiple people.

Archived