WWE 2K19 Cover Art Design Thread

cngjl1986

Decided I'd try my hand at making a cover or two. I'm not overly creative or good with Photoshop, but that being said, here are the two covers I designed. One is most likely wishful thinking, the other is likely the cover star/pre-order bonus.

vjQSWlW.jpg2KnyBZH.jpg

Decided I'd try my hand at making a cover or two. I'm not overly creative or good with Photoshop, but that being said, here are the two covers I designed. One is most likely wishful thinking, the other is likely the cover star/pre-order bonus.

vjQSWlW.jpg2KnyBZH.jpg

Both awesome dude ?

vjQSWlW.jpg2KnyBZH.jpg

Both awesome dude ?

Thanks. :) If anybody wants a similar cover featuring someone else, I'd be more than willing to make one.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone make a 2k19 cover (PS4) with this? You can leave legends of Wrestlemania logo and just add 2k logo small somewhere. Im making a friend think theres a legends of Wrestlemania dlc pack for 2k19 to get back at him for something.

2887a8h.jpg

*the image was not made by me. Found it on google. Credit to whomever made it*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My new artwork featuring multiple superstars! Spend hours and hours on this, hope you all like it :)

wwe_2k19_design_3_by_cngjl1986-dccev0s.j

This one is my favorite. Great color balance, great sense of movement. Awesome job.

And, yeah...this topic is pretty dead this year. Where the creative people at?

Thanks for your compliments, appreciate that :rock:

Yeah, usually this thread will be pretty dead after 2K released the original cover art.

Archived