WWE2K19 2K Showcase Rumours

JustsomeNUGGET

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see an invasion showcase that not only will you get some of the best Invasion matches but you can pick a side and tell original story with the evasion where you choose which side you on and Lead that Invasion to Victory

Only problem with that is royalties will be out of the ballpark to pay for all the guys they need

Ruthless Aggression Era had a ton of great matches and moments not involving Benoit that can be in a game. Yeah he was a big part but we could still have..

Edge(with Rob Zombie theme) vs Kurt Angle

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H

Evolution

Goldberg vs Hollywood Rock

Team Xtreme

RA Brock Lesnar

Eddie Guerrero

Booker T and Goldust

WWE nWo

IC Christian and him teaming Jericho

Dudleys(maybe)

Women from that time

Half Mask and Unmasked Kane

Big Evil Undertaker

RA Big Show

RA Cruiserweights

2002 Raw

Smackdown Fist

ECW One Night Stand

WM 17-21

Won't happen but a Intergender showcase would be fun imo.

• Sable vs Marc Mero
  • Madusa vs Evan Kourageous
  • Chyna vs Chris Jericho
  • Lita vs Dean Malenko
  • Stephanie vs Vince McMahon
  • Daffney vs Crowbar
  • Beth Phoenix vs Santino
  • Trish and Lita vs Christian and Chris Jericho
  • Jacqueline vs Chavo Guerrero
  • Becky Lynch vs James Ellsworth

I'd be down for a Women's Evolution showcase. Start from the days of Moolah (unfortunately she's a big part of women's wrestling history in WWE) and end where we are today.

No chance you'll see Moolah in it given what happened with the battle royal at Mania

I'd be down for a Women's Evolution showcase. Start from the days of Moolah (unfortunately she's a big part of women's wrestling history in WWE) and end where we are today.

No chance you'll see Moolah in it given what happened with the battle royal at Mania

Yea probably best to leave that era out of it and just add as many women from 80s, 90s and 2000s. We probably wouldn't get AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Jazz, Gail Kim, Melina or Sable though but who knows?

All that bullshit just cos a few fans got in a big sulk and complained to one of WWE sponsors.

I hope WWE removes that record from their history asap. Not only because of what she did but because it's not fair in general towarde current and future women of the business. None of them will more than likely ever come close to holding a championship for more than 2 years let alone 10-30 years like Moolah did.

All that bullshit just cos a few fans got in a big sulk and complained to one of WWE sponsors.

If you knew the slightest bit about Moolah you would understand the big sulk as you put it. *Censored* Moolah.

I hope WWE removes that record from their history asap. Not only because of what she did but because it's not fair in general towarde current and future women of the business. None of them will more than likely ever come close to holding a championship for more than 2 years let alone 10-30 years like Moolah did.

And even then it wasnt a continuous reign, WWE just ignores the times she dropped it.

I don't blame them for complaining. Moolah was a shitty person that pimped out and held down her trainees. She did a lot of damage to women's wrestling. She honestly shouldn't be honored in any way.

Well we dont know the ins and outs. Theres alot of female women calling the rumours BS.

I don't blame them for complaining. Moolah was a shitty person that pimped out and held down her trainees. She did a lot of damage to women's wrestling. She honestly shouldn't be honored in any way.

Well we dont know the ins and outs. Theres alot of female women calling the rumours BS.

And there are just many if not more who say that Moolah was a piece of shit who pimped out the women she was supposed to be training.

Well in that case you have to remove Bruno's record to

Yeah. Her daughter and people that benefitted from her actions aswell. Her deeds are well recorded history.

Archived