WWE2K19 2K Showcase Rumours

JustsomeNUGGET

I don't blame them for complaining. Moolah was a shitty person that pimped out and held down her trainees. She did a lot of damage to women's wrestling. She honestly shouldn't be honored in any way.

Well we dont know the ins and outs. Theres alot of female women calling the rumours BS.

Yeah. Her daughter and people that benefitted from her actions aswell. Her deeds are well recorded history.

If I give candy to a baby, it doesnt make me a good person if I turn around and throw another one off a cliff.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be alright if they take it back to the beginnings that includes the storylines with Test, Trish Stratus, the Womens title matches, the Love Triangle story with Kurt Angle and angle with Jericho leading to Mania 18 among other things that went on through out it.

id be content if they were to bring it back.I mean i never played career mode anyway. its missing alot to make it good. i would not mind having the showcase mode back. but if they did i think its going to wide up focusing on the four horse women i think

I don't blame them for complaining. Moolah was a shitty person that pimped out and held down her trainees. She did a lot of damage to women's wrestling. She honestly shouldn't be honored in any way.

Well we dont know the ins and outs. Theres alot of female women calling the rumours BS.

And there are just many if not more who say that Moolah was a piece of shit who pimped out the women she was supposed to be training.

Well thats typical of fans to spout stuff they no nothing about.

And there are just many if not more who say that Moolah was a piece of shit who pimped out the women she was supposed to be training.

Well thats typical of fans to spout stuff they no nothing about.

All you have to do is a little research to see what we're talking about. Many of her trainees have come out and had similar stories about her. The information is out there.

I really wish they do a Taker showcase mode. How awesome would that be? Considering hes had such a storied career, itll be stupid not to capitalise on it. But knowing what 2k has done for the past 2 years, I doubt theyll do a showcase mode this year. Hope Im wrong.

Man they get enough for taker already I see Triple H deserves one more

I wouldn't mind a Taker showcase as long as it means we get Viscera in the game. Although I'm not sure how likely that is. Isn't he involved in some lawsuit against WWE?

Considering he's dead I doubt it

I wouldn't mind a Taker showcase as long as it means we get Viscera in the game. Although I'm not sure how likely that is. Isn't he involved in some lawsuit against WWE?

The afterlife must have some impressive lawyers.

I really wish they do a Taker showcase mode. How awesome would that be? Considering hes had such a storied career, itll be stupid not to capitalise on it. But knowing what 2k has done for the past 2 years, I doubt theyll do a showcase mode this year. Hope Im wrong.

This what i want (THE PHENOM SHOWCASE)

What about the male women?

Archived