WWE2K19 2K Showcase Rumours

JustsomeNUGGET

There have rumours going around that WWE2K19 might see the return of 2K Showcase. I honestly would love this mode back as it gives us something to do. The focus is also rumoured to be on The Authority so here's some matches we could see.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE2KMania/status/992026119334440961

Note** Matches were my idea.

Daniel Bryan vs John Cena for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at Battleground

Big Show vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at Survivor Series

Cody Rhodes vs Randy Orton at Raw (Cody's job on the line)

Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs The Sheild at Battleground

Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs The Sheild for the tag champs at Raw

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at Night of Champions

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton Special Referee Shawn Michaels Hell in a Cell

Randy Orton vs John Cena TLC

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H WrestleMania XXX

Nikki Bella vs Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Cameron and Eva Marie Raw

Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon SummerSlam

Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose Hell In A Cell

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins Royal Rumble

Sting vs Triple H WrestleMania 31

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar WrestleMania 31

Seth Rollins vs John Cena SummerSlam

Roman Reigns vs Sheamus TLC

Roman Reigns vs Sheamus Special Referee Mr McMahon

Roman Reigns vs Triple H WrestleMania 32

Seth Rollins vs Triple H WrestleMania 33

Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey vs Triple H and Stephanie McMahon WrestleMania 34

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep in mind i still don't agree with this wwe2kmania guy i have a feeling he's like tidbits from last years which turned out to be fake so i'm not holding my breath yet if you want someone who is actually correct check out kingmoex because he's reliable

Rhodes cant be in the game due to him being on Several different Indy companies, which includes NJPW,ROH

Yup. We get a lot of BS rumours. I wouldn't take any notice of it.

If you actually read what I said. I said that the matches were my ideas. There could still be an Authority showcase just without Rhodes. It's fun to speculate so if you just want to waltz in here and be rude then you can also waltz right out of here. Thanks

Rhodes cant be in the game due to him being on Several different Indy companies, which includes NJPW,ROH

If you actually read what I said. I said that the matches were my ideas. There could still be an Authority showcase just without Rhodes. It's fun to speculate so if you just want to waltz in here and be rude then you can also waltz right out of here. Thanks

You posted to a public forum of discussion. Just because the discussion doesn't go in the direction you want does not mean that they have to leave the discussion, so long as its on topic. Misread or not.

... You said there's 'rumours' Showcase was coming back. My point was, every single year we get a lot of 'rumours' from 'inside sources' which never turn out to be true. I've been on here some time and seen many 'inside' guys come and go.

We all want to believe, but after many years, you realise to take no notice of it and stop indulging. All it does is lead to disappointment and the feeling you've been mislead.

... You said there's 'rumours' Showcase was coming back. My point was, every single year we get a lot of 'rumours' from 'inside sources' which never turn out to be true. I've been on here some time and seen many 'inside' guys come and go.

We all want to believe, but after many years, you realise to take no notice of it and stop indulging. All it does is lead to disappointment and the feeling you've been mislead.

But it's still great to speculate about these. Sure, some may not be true but speculating is enjoyable to some of us

If this is true, it could actually be interesting as we may get..

Comissioner Sgt.Slaughter

The Corporation

The Union

Corporate Ministry

ECW/WCW Invasion vs WWF

Original Brand Split

Evolution vs SHIELD

Personally though, I rather get a "WWE Network Presents:" showcase where we get not only big wwf/wwe matches but promotions like

WWWF

WCCW

NWA

ECW

WCW

Each promotion can get like 2 matches that define their legacy. WWE can get something like Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat and Dudleys vs Edge & Christian vs Hardy Boyz

I'm ready for this game, big time. When the game gets it first burst of confirmed news, I'll be obsessed like a stalker checking every single day. :P

If 2k could make an original story out of a showcase I'd be all for that but I'd much rather see that be done in Universe or a new season type mode.

In the end. Just not another attitude era showcase please.

I actually wouldn't be opposed to an Attitude Era showcase only because I never played the one in WWE '13 I think it was. Plus any excuse for Gangrel to make it in the game is fine by me. I understand why it may not be the most desirable showcase though.

Archived