Taco ! MY CAREER

CWA

I'm a comical type person once you know me.

I am adding My Career gameplay to my other YouTube channel and I want my characters name to be taco

His finisher is pretty much called meat & Cheese Only !

Signature is Meatyora and The Sauce

I'm planning a design and your guys help is greatly appreciate any ideas are great.

Signature names are good to and finisher names. Thank u

I'll have to think

I suggest going out to different fast food joints and doing some research. Taco is not a money maker, but imagine a Panda Express themed character with an awesome mask and attire! Or how about a mad farmer named McDonald who illegally hits people over the head with his golden arches? There is plenty of material to work with, you just have to go out there and do some thinking.

Hey, I work at Walmart too! I work in dairy/frozen so there's tons of inspiration for a taco based character. I'm thinking a yellow, brown and green color scheme with highlights of red and white to represent the sauce and sour cream. He could have short, curly brown hair that looks like ground beef. Maybe a yellow singlet to look like a shell. Then put some green on the singlet for the lettuce, some red for the tomatoes and sauce. Yellow knee pads and boots might be too much yellow, but give it a try. If you don't like it then maybe use some of the other colors I suggested. Oh yeah, and brown chest hair, again to represent ground beef. That's all I can think of right now.

Archived