E3 2018

Senex Beast

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably gonna end up getting Shadow of the Tomb Raider even though I've still not finished Rise of...

I don't have any interest in Cyberpunk 2077 for now. Not seen anything of substance yet. Is the only reason people are hyped because it's from CD Project Red?

Do I dare stay up to watch the Sony conference? 2am is rough. Why the hell do Sony always have their conferences so late relative to us? >.<

The Last of Us 2 release date and gameplay pls pls.

A New InFamous game is due. It's been 4 years since First Light. Please, Suckerpunch. Let me smile.

Just saw Devolver Digital's conference from last night. Holy shit they made hate indie game developers!

So much arrogance and trying to be cool,edgy and rebellious with so much shade towards AAA titles, big companies, fancy E3 conferences and most gamers.

Host Nina is so damn crinch!

Probably gonna end up getting Shadow of the Tomb Raider even though I've still not finished Rise of...

I don't have any interest in Cyberpunk 2077 for now. Not seen anything of substance yet. Is the only reason people are hyped because it's from CD Project Red?

Do I dare stay up to watch the Sony conference? 2am is rough. Why the hell do Sony always have their conferences so late relative to us? >.<

A New InFamous game is due. It's been 4 years since First Light. Please, Suckerpunch. Let me smile.

Sucker Punch is working on Ghost Of Tsushima.

I think Infamous is done at this point. I never feel the need to go back to their games. The cities feel pretty lifeless and they're games are always really easy to 100% complete. i personally think Suckerpunch should try something new.

See too many people saying Skull and Bones is a Sea of Thieves competitor.

Honestly, it looks more like an Assassins Creed Black Flag follow-up than anything else. Combat looks nearly identical, and the gameplay seems fully centered around ship combat, not exploring islands or anything. So, yeah...I'm going with that. Ubi decided to make a fully fleshed version of the groundwork they laid with Black Flag. And it looks pretty awesome.

Archived