WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

Wishes I have for this game:

-See Moves Wishlist topic

-Special Referee matches so you can create referees from the past or other promotions and have them ref matches. Or nix that and just simply allow us to select Superstars when we select refs for matches.

-War Games

-Mixed tag matches

-Womens MyCareer

-UK guys (Dunne, Bate, Trent, etc)

-Chyna and Bull Nakano as female legends

- new Alexa and Sasha models

- Sasha mo-capped her own entrance

- thumbtacks

- Stone Cold mo-capped his own entrance

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Threads merged!? Aren't new confirmed info threads usually completly separated?

Nothing got merged?

Ernez, when are we going to get the 19 section to the forum since the information is already starting to come out with that segment.

I'm not sure, up to ThreeG. He usually doesn't want a "dead" section. It would be the same topics constantly posted, etc.

So are they skipping the Switch or will that get announced later?

Probably later to work some more on it. As I understand, the 2K18 switch version was a disaster, so theyd be better off putting more time still into it.

Would be cool if we'd get AJ Styles showcase with matches from ROH, tna & wwe

2k could use models they already "made", and make a few new charachter s so we'd get;

AJ Styles vs;

Samoa Joe

Sting

Christian Cage

Kurt Angle

Austin Aries

Rhyno

Jeff Jarrett

And more..

I wonder if Corbin will have his new hair cut in 2K19? Kinda doubt it though... they definitely should give us the ability to freely change hair this year, at least if a superstar cuts their hair or you just want to give them a new custom gimmick or look.

Maybe there will be a Contable Baron alt. Like there were for current masked Kane Corporate Kane

So is Big Cass being taken out or will he be outdated on the roster for 4 months?

I'm thinking he'll be scrapped from 2k19 honestly. Austin Aries was released in July of 2017 & was removed from 2k18... so I probably expect the same thing for Big Cass as well.

I do wonder if we will get any of the UK guys. Like at least Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, maybe even Trent Seven and Wolfgang. I have no idea what their status is with WWE though, do they have any kind of a contract? I assume Pete Dunne at least has since he is the UK Champion, but what about the others?

Archived