WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

Is it likely PC will happen now micro transactions are coming?

People will just mod their cash so its unlimited otherwise.

Again, nowhere has 2K said microtransations are going to be a thing in the WWE games.
You think WWE games are popular enough to kick up a MT war lol? Even FIFA doesn't and that sells more than WWE have sold their entire life in on year
I never said that, I was saying that 2K has not said anything at all about 2K19 yet, much less if microtransactions will be in. And they do respond to uproar if it is bad enough, like the 4 Horsewomen mess from 2K16.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, nowhere has 2K said microtransations are going to be a thing in the WWE games.
You think WWE games are popular enough to kick up a MT war lol? Even FIFA doesn't and that sells more than WWE have sold their entire life in on year
I never said that, I was saying that 2K has not said anything at all about 2K19 yet, much less if microtransactions will be in. And they do respond to uproar if it is bad enough, like the 4 Horsewomen mess from 2K16.

The "horsewomen" thing kicked up the knickers of a few online fans sure but in the long run, most people don't care about NXT

and I watched NXT back then, they didnt get refereed to as the "horse women". The name didn't even make sense, they weren't a stable

The "horsewomen" thing kicked up the knickers of a few online fans sure but in the long run, most people don't care about NXT

and I watched NXT back then, they didnt get refereed to as the "horse women". The name didn't even make sense, they weren't a stable

Who is this most people? From what I have seen NXT is WWEs most popular show.

The whole Horsewomen thing was a fan nickname, like Bork Lazer, albiet one that has been acknowledged by the women themselves.

NXT's debut on USA got 947,000 fans

I think WWE could implode if RAW got less than that

And this "4HW" was like 3 years before that and was on Network only. Prob got 200k at best

I really miss the showcases. I liked all the retro arenas we got (because without them we just have the same reskinned arena over and over) and the unique legends it brought like Ken Shamrock and D lo Brown. I even wouldnt mind a RTWM. Last years game I probably spent the least time with there is just nothing to do.

I don't get the appeal of universe and my career is awful. I have never finished a My career mode because it is so insanely boring. Last year having to walk to the match and exit every time was so tedious and having to slowly grind to unlock things was hell.

I think Universe would be the best replacement for showcase as far as adding classic wrestlers that probably wouldn't get in as stand alone legends.

Being able to choose between different WCW, ECW and WWE eras. Which comes with all the weekly show and ppvs arenas for each, and as many of the wrestlers from those eras as 2k/WWE can get without needing to follow real life events match cards and finishes. That be complete up to you just as universe has always been.

Also they need to add cutscene creator from story designer imo.

Where did the Micro thing come from? Im sure someone in 2K mentioned it

The head of Take Two said he wanted to get paid lootboxes into all their properties, however this was before the ENORMOUS backlash against EA. If there's any intelligence in them whatsoever they'll have reneged against those plans at least for now.

Again, "want to" is not the same as an announcement that the game will have microtransactions

You really think EA's nonsense bothers Take Two when they banked over 1 billion in MTs alone through GTA online?

I'll answer that for you... heyull tuda naw.

If anything they need to look at the NBA 2k18 backlash moving forward (even then the game sold well despite the complaints and the CEO seems to be running with that), but that by no means should that lead to them ditching the paid lootboxes altogether. They have the better name and the better track record compared to EA and, as the niche Koei Tecmo fanbase prove, if there's enough dedication people will pay no matter how bullsheeit it may be.

I definitely see them using the NBA model though slightly scaled down. As long as the games keep flying off (digital) shelves and their MT sales keep growing despite the players' tears they continue to catch in that gigantic bucket, why would they stop? Numbers don't lie. Stop buying the games, that'll obviously change the numbers which would change the games. Don't expect anything else otherwise. Outcry only gets you so far

That said, lootboxes were done terribly in 18, and thats coming from someone who was intrigued in how they could vary up career mode some.

If they keep it, they NEED to boost VC gain per match.

2K18 is one of the best games if not for the glitches and terrible career mode and actually I enjoyed the lootboxes a lot. Hope 2K implements it to full extend, so that I can enjoy the RTG. Moreover I am on PC side of things and I enjoy my universe mode by adding lot of modded characters and characters from previous games.

2K18 is one of the best games if not for the glitches and terrible career mode and actually I enjoyed the lootboxes a lot. Hope 2K implements it to full extend, so that I can enjoy the RTG. Moreover I am on PC side of things and I enjoy my universe mode by adding lot of modded characters and characters from previous games.

Going all out would make it nearly impossible to get without paying and that the boxes have complete shit in them

and moding the game doesn't count as making it the best game, that just means you're basically making your own game

Going all out would make it nearly impossible to get without paying and that the boxes have complete shit in them

and moding the game doesn't count as making it the best game, that just means you're basically making your own game

I am ready to pay them if they provide good content in loot boxes. Its not a problem for me as I can get the game on PC for cheap than on consoles, I got WWE2K18 digital deluxe edition for 1499/- rupees, whereas same console version was 5400/- rupees. Console users must find a way or must get a good customized PC if they want to enjoy the game rather than complaining.

I am ready to pay them if they provide good content in loot boxes. Its not a problem for me as I can get the game on PC for cheap than on consoles, I got WWE2K18 digital deluxe edition for 1499/- rupees, whereas same console version was 5400/- rupees. Console users must find a way or must get a good customized PC if they want to enjoy the game rather than complaining.

Your attitude is part of why gaming is going to shit

Your attitude is part of why gaming is going to shit

WWE games were shite from long ago. 2K spoiled it even more. The only good things 2K did was bringing the game on PC and RTG . The mode which I enjoyed a lot. Before RTG mode I never played online mode in WWE games and I am addicted to RTG mode.

Create a story was the best thing that could have happened to these games, as far as I'm concerned. There was so much freedom in there too, with the ability to create branching stories and unique situations in matches. They need that feature back more than anything else.

I also really liked RtWM, it was way better than anything that they've got in current games. I never cared much for Career mode and somehow Universe fails to deliver every year with it's lack of cut-scenes or player based decisions that affect stories. It's just a mode with match cards and randomized feuds in it. There is absolutely no depth to it.

2K needs to make a decent wwe game because it's been a long time since I've played one.

Huh. I like the background, I wonder if thats the aesthetic they're using this year. If so i'm cool with it.

Holy crap the responses though. Talk about idiots..

Archived