WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

For those concerned about not being able to do fatal four way elimination matches, now I don't have the game, but I think I remember reading that you can leave the ring during battle royals now if pin/submit is turned on. I could be wrong, but it's worth a try. Doesn't help with triple threat though.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those concerned about not being able to do fatal four way elimination matches, now I don't have the game, but I think I remember reading that you can leave the ring during battle royals now if pin/submit is turned on. I could be wrong, but it's worth a try. Doesn't help with triple threat though.

I tried this last night. You still cannot leave the ring during battle royals when over the top rope is turned off.

Though the patch mostly solves the slow down in multiman matches, the game still struggles in certain situations. I was doing a Survivor Series match and there were moments where the framerate dropped. I also experienced a somewhat big glitch that made me quit the match. (When I was being pinned, I tried to switch characters by pressing the center pad on the DS4 controller, and I couldn't.)

I did a Women's Royal Rumble, and while the framerate was fine for most of the match, there was a good 3-4 minutes where the game almost slowed to a crawl.

Anyone know if you buy the digital deluxe edition on PS4 after release, will you still get the preorder Rey and Ronda or nah? Or just the Wooo edition legends?

I tried this last night. You still cannot leave the ring during battle royals when over the top rope is turned off.

Though the patch mostly solves the slow down in multiman matches, the game still struggles in certain situations. I was doing a Survivor Series match and there were moments where the framerate dropped. I also experienced a somewhat big glitch that made me quit the match. (When I was being pinned, I tried to switch characters by pressing the center pad on the DS4 controller, and I couldn't.)

I did a Women's Royal Rumble, and while the framerate was fine for most of the match, there was a good 3-4 minutes where the game almost slowed to a crawl.

Crap, must have been dreaming.

There is no demon Balor alt in Uni this year, so you're stuck with one or the other. *Censored* sake.

I forgot what the issue with this is again haha. Can you explain.

Is one of them if you add a alt for Demon, normal Finn would come out doing the Demon entrance ?

There is no demon Balor alt in Uni this year, so you're stuck with one or the other. *Censored* sake.

I forgot what the issue with this is again haha. Can you explain.

Is one of them if you add a alt for Demon, normal Finn would come out doing the Demon entrance ?

Since Balor and Demon balor is different models, you can't do demon balor at ppvs and things. Last year in universe, they made demon balor an alt to normal balor too so you can use that attire during ppvs or whenever.

Huh? Demon Balor was an alt in 2K17 but he was already a separate character in 2K18 as far as I remember, I remember that I hated it that they did this with many characters in 18 and this year it's even worse.

Why the heck has Owens 2 separate entries, where the default one is even older than the non active one, lol.

Huh? Demon Balor was an alt in 2K17 but he was already a separate character in 2K18 as far as I remember, I remember that I hated it that they did this with many characters in 18 and this year it's even worse.

Why the heck has Owens 2 separate entries, where the default one is even older than the non active one, lol.

In Universe in 2K18 it linked the demon as an Alt to regular Balor. But you could never give regular Balor alt attires as a result.

This sucks but it would be a non-issue if theyd just let us use face paint on Superstars. Im no programmer but if it could be glitched to work in the past just fine whats the issue with adding this?

In Universe in 2K18 it linked the demon as an Alt to regular Balor. But you could never give regular Balor alt attires as a result.

This sucks but it would be a non-issue if theyd just let us use face paint on Superstars. Im no programmer but if it could be glitched to work in the past just fine whats the issue with adding this?

Ah, yeah something comes up now in my memories, they did it this way.

A few questions, it seems we can't have one money in the bank briefcase for both Raw & Smackdown. I had to create another for Smackdown. Am i missimg something?

And still no option to import MyPlayer into your Universe?

Archived