WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

Just curious especially withbl CM Edge manipulating the system for playable managers, do those characters have anything specific commentary-wise during their entrance? In that Maverick vid he broke out right when they would've started talking

No, you also have to assign a custom call name, so clearly a bug, but use it while you can.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I've already had more fun with this game in a few hours then I did with the entirety of my 2k18 playtime.

Biggest complaint is that selecting anything in CAW mode is such a bitch. The red border around each part selection window is so thin, I spend most of my time in CAW mode trying to see which damn item I am selecting

Wow. I've already had more fun with this game in a few hours then I did with the entirety of my 2k18 playtime.

Biggest complaint is that selecting anything in CAW mode is such a bitch. The red border around each part selection window is so thin, I spend most of my time in CAW mode trying to see which damn item I am selecting

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Glad to hear I'm not the only one

Yeah, having that problem too. Also not a fan of the white background, hurts my eyes.

I agree with the menu. The white background sort of hurt my eyes. I like the simplicity but they should fix the border for selection. Can't see the scroll bar properly too. Did not play the game much but will check it again once the patch has been installed.

Also, I enjoyed the game and I am really happy with being able to use Almas. He is my first trophy achieved for the game.

Played the game in normal difficulty and the AI is better than 2K18, but there are still some instances that the CPU will stand without doing anything. Only happened once but there is still a possibility it will happen again.

Played an extreme rules match as Ronda vs Baszler and it was a fun match in normal difficulty. Lot of back and forth moments which I seldom get in 2K18. The CPU getting weapons is also a welcome change since they don't do that as much in 2K18.

Yeah, having that problem too. Also not a fan of the white background, hurts my eyes.

I knew it would be a pain in the ass when that menu first leaked. Not looking forward to that shit when my copy arrives. No I'm not.

Archived