WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great, I'm happy for them, but that doesn't mean we have to like this particular mode. :lol:

Oh no I understand. I was just saying

I really wanted to read that we could add materials to custom logos

In WWE2K18, you could add material to custom logos but only on certain things

You have an example?

That's great, I'm happy for them, but that doesn't mean we have to like this particular mode. :lol:

Oh no I understand. I was just saying

I really wanted to read that we could add materials to custom logos

In WWE2K18, you could add material to custom logos but only on certain things

You have an example?

I did it on some of my caws. But if you want certain custom logos to have the shiny materials, just put ingame design (such as circle/rectangle) on custom logos, make the transparency 0, and change the material to your desire. But only look good if your custom logos is either round or square/rectangle. If your custom logos have a star shape, and you only want the star custom logo to have the materials, then it will be quite difficult.

Although I wasn't asking for the Towers mode, on further reflection, I imagine it would provide a nice challenge, and that's good enough for a mode that wasn't supposed to be very ambitious in the first place. I think I'll have fun with it. I hope the unlockables are good.

Any one know if Custom Matches (match creator) is still in??

It is. Nothing added really.
Awesome!! With the new 5, 6 and 8 man match types this should be pretty awesome ?

I am still wondering, and hoping, that you can turn elimination on in those matches or make it into falls count anywhere/2 out of 3 falls.

Although I wasn't asking for the Towers mode, on further reflection, I imagine it would provide a nice challenge, and that's good enough for a mode that wasn't supposed to be very ambitious in the first place. I think I'll have fun with it. I hope the unlockables are good.

Any one know if Custom Matches (match creator) is still in??

It is. Nothing added really.
Awesome!! With the new 5, 6 and 8 man match types this should be pretty awesome ?

I am still wondering, and hoping, that you can turn elimination on in those matches or make it into falls count anywhere/2 out of 3 falls.

I don't know about the 2 out of 3 falls but I'm like 90% sure I saw elimination on 5 man. If I can find the video later I'll link it.

Any word on preload yet? Assuming soon with some people being able to play Friday

PS4 preload in October 3 and can play at 12:01 est Friday morning
I ordered the digital deluxe through Best Buy and they're telling me I have to wait until midnight to get a code. Oil never pre-order through them again.

Go through ps store and Xbox live next time. Gamestop, Best Buy, etc day midnight for code, but it can be anytime after midnight through the rest of the day.

Any word on preload yet? Assuming soon with some people being able to play Friday

PS4 preload in October 3 and can play at 12:01 est Friday morning
I ordered the digital deluxe through Best Buy and they're telling me I have to wait until midnight to get a code. Oil never pre-order through them again.
Go through ps store and Xbox live next time. Gamestop, Best Buy, etc day midnight for code, but it can be anytime after midnight through the rest of the day.
I cancelled it and indeed got it through PS store. So as you stated it is October 3rd. I'm happy now! Thanks!!!

Gen found out a while back from a friend (or thats what I recall anyway) that somethings going on between Amazon and 2K right now and thats why their games aren't being put up for pre-order outside the US. Same issue with Red Dead.

Gen found out a while back from a friend (or thats what I recall anyway) that somethings going on between Amazon and 2K right now and thats why their games aren't being put up for pre-order outside the US. Same issue with Red Dead.

Rockstar and 2K are both owned by TakeTwo right? Got confused to why Red Dead would be included in that, but that makes sense lol. If any Brits are wondering, you can pre-order both just fine on Amazon UK,

Rockstar and 2K are both owned by TakeTwo right? Got confused to why Red Dead would be included in that, but that makes sense lol. If any Brits are wondering, you can pre-order both just fine on Amazon UK,

Just not the Deluxe or Wooooo! Editions.

GAME have both, Deluxe has Exclusive Steelbook.

Argos stocking Deluxe but list release date as 9th with delivery between 9th & 10th.

I really love the idea of this Network mode, sorry to bang on about it.

But they could easily take us from 1994-2001, WWF/WCW/ECW. So many interesting stories with various characters to follow for a few matches at a time, following their storylines and feuds, then switch to a different company with a different character.

Have some really cool, unique GTA style free roaming in between with missions, and you've got yourself an incredibly fun game mode.

Network mode would be awesome - if they had a fuller roster they could really expand on this.

Archived