WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mines is always stacked. ????

It just reallyyyy helps that a lot of those guys from a few years ago you finally dont have to download as CAWs. I remember in 2k18 I had to delete War Raiders because they took up so many logos. Now guys like them only need a recolor and you can use those slots for something else.

I dont believe hes 59 irl. No *censored*ing way. He looks way bigger than AJ.

Exactly! If you watch his match with Roode, they seem like the same height. In the game, I feel like he's just a hair taller than Rey.

They did that with Sin Cara a few years ago too. It's almost like they just have a "luchadore" height they give everyone from Mexico.

Not sure if already posted but 2K are going through new features in this blog https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k19-features/

"The new Superstar Save Profiles system lets players save changes to Superstar settings across MyWWE and multiple Universe saves at the same time. This includes Attributes, Skills, Abilities, Payback, Entrances, and Move Sets."

Awesome news!

I don't know if anybody has mentioned it yet. After so many years since Day of Reckoning 2, we can finally select the order of all Royal Rumble participants. Been waiting for that feature for a long time.

More like since 2013(?) you could choose the order in story designer mode

UK people who usually order from GAME. Whats the likelihood of the game coming a day early?

Not that likely. Shopto is the best fir getting early

Archived