WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How exactly does the Payback system work?

level 2

The first set of paybacks you can use several times during a match. You have the opportunity to trigger them when you’ve sustained a lot of damage from your opponent and can be used to turn the tide.

The second set you can only use once per match.

Taken from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/9hnzn7/this_was_my_first_time_capturing_content_for_2k/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit

But the second set is slow to build up again after you used it also, so you can use it multiple times per match, it's just slow to refil according to hawkins vs rollins video and the Poison Mist in a TonyPizzaGuy video (it's reanimated from the old Poison Mist move), the Kip-Up and Resiliency abilities in SUPERZOMGBBQ's Million Dollar Tower video. For the latter video it shows that you can use the second abilities multiple times, but after using the ability you have to get beat up quite a lot before it recharges.

here you go iced:

WWE 2K19 Soundtrack
  • AWOLNATION – “Passion”
    • Selected by Daniel Bryan
  • Bullet for My Valentine – “Skin”;
    • Selected by The Miz
  • Eminem – “Survival”;
    • Selected by AJ Styles
  • Fall Out Boy – “Champion”;
    • Selected by Alexa Bliss;
  • Metallica – “Spit Out the Bone”;
    • Selected by Triple H;
  • Migos – “Work Hard”;
    • Selected by Samoa Joe;
  • Offset and Metro Boomin – “Ric Flair Drip”;
    • Selected by Ric Flair and Charlotte Flair;
  • Post Malone feat. 21 Savage – “rockstar";
    • Selected by Elias;
  • Rancid – “The 11th Hour”;
    • Selected by Sami Zayn;
  • Shinedown – “DEVIL”;
    • Selected by Baron Corbin;
  • Slipknot – “Override”;
    • Selected by Seth Rollins;
  • Wale – “Ungrateful & Thankful”;
    • Selected by The New Day.

where did you see that ?

In the character select, Sin Cara is wearing a white mask revealing his eyes, so chances are they captured his face this year as opposed to the generic caw face it was fully covered in previous years.

As an absolute hater of 2k after the shit that was 2k18, the bastards have done it. They've made me very interested in this game.

A few quick questions

1. How is VC this year? Is it going to be slow painful atrocious grind?

2. Can superstar heads be edited? If there is actually a Bryan Danielson model in the game I can't make bald, is going to be painfully disappointing haha.

As an absolute hater of 2k after the shit that was 2k18, the bastards have done it. They've made me very interested in this game.

A few quick questions

2. Can superstar heads be edited? If there is actually a Bryan Danielson model in the game I can't make bald, is going to be painfully disappointing haha.

What was wrong with 2k18?

A few quick questions

Trying to legit earn VC without having to spend any more $$$ on the game was just absurd. Trying to grind VC to buy locked wrestlers to download CAWs online was so slow It made me stop playing the game altogether.

The wretched load times in my career also killed any enjoyment I tried to get out of it.

A few quick questions

Trying to legit earn VC without having to spend any more $$$ on the game was just absurd. Trying to grind VC to buy locked wrestlers to download CAWs online was so slow It made me stop playing the game altogether.

The wretched load times in my career also killed any enjoyment I tried to get out of it.

VC was not purchasable in 2K18.

A few quick questions

VC was not purchasable in 2K18.

I think he meant grinding to earn VC to purchase locked characters. That was a huge downer for me too. It was like they wanted me to buy the accelerator if I wanted to really enjoy my game.

At least this time, from what I can make out, buying things for MyCareer will not be an issue since we are using tokens for that. Unless earning tokens is painfully slow.

Archived