WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw HBKs entrance and he has no wall, floor, or mini trons it seems.

Edit: Jinders entrance looks great! He doesnt have any trons either, so maybe they just havent added HBKs in?

I think what youre seeing is the final product. Do all legends have ribbon trons (even if just the hall of fame or ace logo?

Thats ridiculous if it is. Shawns has had his trons forever now, no excuse as to why he doesnt have them in a game, as well as the other legends who have them

Goldberg does not have his Graphics too considering he had one during his RAW, Survivor series, Wrestlemania and HOF induction. I don't get why they didn't add it for those legends who have it.

i am still shocked about that ciampa situation

yesterday i was discusing with my bro on the phone and he says he cant simply not believe that

one of the greatest stars of nxt ,the damN best story of the year and the top face of wwe´s 3rd brand

is not in the game xD

how many take overs did he now headline with gargano 3 or 4 i think its 4 with the tag team match...

and he is not in ...i dont understand that

When we're talking about assigning managers in Universe (which is great to finally have) it doesn't just have to be a person from the 'managers' slot does it?

Can you put anyone in the management slot?

Like if I want Kane to manage Jake Roberts and vice versa, that is possible isn't it?

Also, one little wish is that if you put a tag team partner as a manager, that if one member is in a 1 on 1 then they should come out with their regular entrance with the tag partner behind as a manager. In the past it just had them come out in their tag entrance with the tag team name flashing up on screen rather than Scott Dawson with Dash Wilder.

Just saw HBKs entrance and he has no wall, floor, or mini trons it seems.

Edit: Jinders entrance looks great! He doesnt have any trons either, so maybe they just havent added HBKs in?

I think what youre seeing is the final product. Do all legends have ribbon trons (even if just the hall of fame or ace logo?
Thats ridiculous if it is. Shawns has had his trons forever now, no excuse as to why he doesnt have them in a game, as well as the other legends who have them

Goldberg does not have his Graphics too considering he had one during his RAW, Survivor series, Wrestlemania and HOF induction. I don't get why they didn't add it for those legends who have it.

I agree. Its bullshit

Are we able to set the menu pose of CAWs to the same as the regular superstars? The default one that they all have?

This was probably the early built so everything is not added. That is most likely the case.

Most likely NOT the case, in my opinion. I am sure they are also adding Ciampa, Cross and TBK... That is most likely the case.

Are we able to set the menu pose of CAWs to the same as the regular superstars? The default one that they all have?

This was probably the early built so everything is not added. That is most likely the case.

Most likely NOT the case, in my opinion. I am sure they are also adding Ciampa, Cross and TBK... That is most likely the case.

The game on display is a September 10 build. I think this is the final build of the game. Adding renders or anything would be hard since it's almost time for them to do reproduction.

Also, adding something might cause some bugs/glitches considering it's less than 1 month before the release and there will be less time to do a recheck.

Probably what they will do there is clean any codes being shown like the build number, etc. and just finalize the game to be released. Anything beyond there is likely impossible. IMHO.

icugLjk.jpg

I'm pretty sure games have to be finalized a month before release so that Sony and Mircosoft can inspect them. Plus they said having the missing stars in the game was out of their control.

You must be a glutton for punishment. They are not going to add the missing Superstars between the demo build and release... They aren't in the game.

Archived