WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that WWE 2K19 would be a bit of a 'filler' game while they concentrate on making next year's title a bit of a soft reboot for the series, it seems like this year's game really has a lot going for it.

5-man matches are in, so presumably that means Fatal 5-Ways and such. You can create your own Money in the Bank briefcases. From the trailer, it looks like Matt Hardy's 'Multiverse' is a cut-scene in MyCareer mode, so I doubt there's an Ultimate Deletion match in the game. It also looks like the House of Horrors match is somewhat part of MyCareer, but I didn't get the impression that much of it is actually playable. What is playable outside of MyCareer, however, is the Wyatt Compound, which if anyone remembers that Wyatt Family vs. The New Day match is essentially a parking lot brawl on farmland. I assume that's a Backstage Brawl 'arena' and you win by KO but I could be wrong.

Whats the tea on Ciampa/Cross/Kendrick? Has anyone confirmed anything yet?

Theyre not in the game

Yes, thank you. Just saw a tweet from @cmpuls3 he says

Tommaso Ciampa, Nikki Cross, Brian Kendrick, & Buddy Murphy are not in WWE 2K19.

I asked like 5 different ppl from 2K, "why?" I never got a straight answer. Pretty much just, "thats how it be sometimes."

A mystery for years to come

https://twitter.com/ItsMachoT/status/1042789591965753344?s=19

It'd be nice if they could patch them in because of the demand. Like how the UFC rosters got updated

No chance. Get over it or get a PC version.

Alright chill the *Censored* out,I've hardly complained it's not a deal breaker for me, just saying an opinion get a bit of conversation going, pleb.

And the major omissions have in game entrance themes that work for them. Ciampa came out to no music for a while so thats what Ill do. Cross you obv give Sanitys theme. Murphys is pretty generic so Ill try to use the generic themes or Bliss. Kendrick is a little harder but I may just give him Gulaks theme

It'd be nice if they could patch them in because of the demand. Like how the UFC rosters got updated

K, I sent you a PM and you're still doing it. You're gone. Bye.

Is mitb assignable in championships?

Yup
They say if we can cash in as a regular match in exhibition? (Sorry, cant check YouTube- bad area)

Exhibition I am not sure but u can cash it in as normal match in Universe (3 options: during the match, after match or have it a title match on it's on a la RVD/Braun)

Yup
They say if we can cash in as a regular match in exhibition? (Sorry, cant check YouTube- bad area)
Exhibition I am not sure but u can cash it in as normal match in Universe (3 options: during the match, after match or have it a title match on it's on a la RVD/Braun)

Thank you. I know its annoying when the answer is in the vids and someone cant see them at the moment lol.

Yup
Thank you. I know its annoying when the answer is in the vids and someone cant see them at the moment lol.

Nah I totally understand it happens that I got today off so I was able to watch in peace lol

I'm not here to argue with you, but I would like you to explain yourself please. Why do you say there's no chance on them patching wrestlers in. I'm especially interested to hear your side of this. The way I see it, it isn't hard to put models back into a game. I say "back in" because they mostly reuse the same models every year so the coding can't be that much different for this years game.

Edit: I didn't realize he was banned when I made this comment.

Archived