WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some shots of House of Horrors looks terrible but it's cool they added that as a new match.

No interest at all in big head mode or special skins.

So glad that HBK attire is back and should still be able to make old school attires if they're still in.

Not sure about the new menu layout. it's nice, fresh and new but also kinda weird as it looks like a website layout or something.

I'm curious about career or that Indy mode

Some shots of House of Horrors looks terrible but it's cool they added that as a new match.

No interest at all in big head mode or special skins.

So glad that HBK attire is back and should still be able to make old school attires if they're still in.

Not sure about the new menu layout. it's nice, fresh and new but also kinda weird as it looks like a website layout or something.

I'm curious about career or that Indy mode

for hbk there is another shot where its the non dx hbk from last year

same for old school undertaker

2lx86q8.png

Just so people are just assuming right now House of Horrors has not been confirmed we have no idea what that is but there's no way you can confirm that any new match types have been added

note that what i said is hint that match wish is not confirmation but open the door to speculation of it.

it could be story mode creation too.

same goes for create a money in the bank suitcase

So zombie HHH and a gold Styles, are these hints for cosmetic microtransactions? We all know the CEO of Take Two wanted mx in every single 2K game. (hope he doesn't ruin Red Dead 2)

If they can offer this, why not offer legit attire DLCs for everyone? There were plenty of PPVs that passed where the superstar wore something special. Sasha and Alexa both wore new outfits for Dubai, wouldn't mind that at all. This past SummerSlam Charlotte and 'Mella wore Neidhart tribute outfits, etc.

if its true for the indy arrena then i hope we can slect them out of tha indy mode

i would be nice if i can use it in universe then i would have a indy show for cas in one of my alternate account universe

You should, because the screenshot comes from 205 Live commentator Vic Joseph, who said he was doing a match with Tom Phillips.

if its true for the indy arrena then i hope we can slect them out of tha indy mode

i would be nice if i can use it in universe then i would have a indy show for cas in one of my alternate account universe

You should, because the screenshot comes from 205 Live commentator Vic Joseph, who said he was doing a match with Tom Phillips.

by experience if it doesnt come from 2k i have hard time to beleive the hype to me its nto confirmed its stil just a rumor . and i dont take rumor as granded

by expecience like i said if not anounced by 2k i have hard time to trust it

rememer how for the last few years the boogeyman claim being in the game we still havent seen him in

Archived