WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

omg great video

we see wm VIII savage vs rick flair

seems to hint the deletion match at the start fo the video.

but zoombie HHH?????

also we ahve king booker this year so maby we get queen charmelle as manager

i expect the giant head being from tower mode

probably zoombie too

the mib breefcase could this hint custom breefcase?

we now know what is gold aj style for the million dollar charllenge (its a version of him all made in gold.

i cant stop rewatching it to find new clue or information in it

_________________edit______________________________

oh we can confirm also 2 hbk ( late (pants ) a nd the old one from last year white and black )

also old school undertaker(at least the one pre-ministry (that make 3 undertaker again confirmed for this year now the only one we need to find out if he is still in is american bad ass

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youre tripping. Theres nothing embarrassing about the graphics. Lol But the trailer was unique. I need an article that confirms what we saw in the trailer though. Like does everyone have a zombie attire? Is that a mode? Is this part of a fictional story mode along with my player? Happy modern Shawn is back in.

Some bad things I noticed is Big Evil Undertaker is just a copy and paste from WWE 2K16/17 model with added bandana. His modern neck tattoo is not removed. Jeff Hardy was not updated with new attires, I just wished they changed the color of his top.

Good things, Mae Young Classic Arena, MITB entrance, a lot of new attires. Women's Royal Rumble, Cien Almas looks f'n great in that video. And maybe a return of Road to Wrestlemania or even better original storylines.

Some bad things I noticed is Big Evil Undertaker is just a copy and paste from WWE 2K16/17 model with added bandana. His modern neck tattoo is not removed. Jeff Hardy was not updated with new attires, I just wished they changed the color of his top.

Good things, Mae Young Classic Arena, MITB entrance, a lot of new attires. Women's Royal Rumble, Cien Almas looks f'n great in that video. And maybe a return of Road to Wrestlemania or even better original storylines.

What? You can't even see the ventral part of his neck in the vid. I can't judge that much about his face just yet but I believe that this is a new model. The color of his attire needs a little bit of a tweak though

Archived