WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

Even with the people left out, we are getting about 2 dozen less on the roster than last year, according to a poster a day or 2 ago. In the interest of maybe just throwing some stuff in the recycle bin that you dont really need, Im down with it. I do wonder, though, if that sort of space was cleared up because a little more DLC is coming this year than there was last year, which carries into the following year and such.

actgualy last year including dlc there was 220 superstar

this year without counting the double with out counting the up to annonce dlc wiht out counting the showcase mode we have 200

There's 192 total listed on WWE 2K's roster page...with duplicate gimmicks (Diesel/Kevin Nash, Razor Ramon/Scott Hall, Godfather/Papa Shango), it's even less.

a few expetion was listed yes diesel and nash razor and scott hall, god father papa shango yes but the rest wasnt announced, and 192 is less than 200+

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the full playable roster number, DLC and bonuses included, is actually 213. The 220 number on Smackdownhotel is everyone but that number also includes NPCs like Bobby Heenan, Paul Heyman, etc.

So far the 2K19 total is 197 according to Smackdownhotel, but that number doesn't include all of the Daniel Bryan showcase names, the duplicates in general being added, and any DLC. A 16 number difference so far and I could see 2K19 easily pass that after DLC and all the duplicates are included.

So the full playable roster number, DLC and bonuses included, is actually 213. The 220 number on Smackdownhotel is everyone but that number also includes NPCs like Bobby Heenan, Paul Heyman, etc.

So far the 2K19 total is 197 according to Smackdownhotel, but that number doesn't include all of the Daniel Bryan showcase names, the duplicates in general being added, and any DLC. A 16 number difference so far and I could see 2K19 easily pass that after DLC and all the duplicates are included.

oups that right in the 2k19 section a few manager is counted in the 200.

(there is 3 managers listed and we know there will probably some legend one and paul heyman and steph will probably also have a manager character in there same for vince , ect.

like i suspect that even if not showed we will get virgil as manager for ted but could be wrong on that part caue he didnt always was his body guard.

it would be neat if in the dlc we get a playable virgil with his dibiase bodyguard looks(not the single competitor looks)

but even if we get the solo version some one will turn him into body guard im sure .

but yea 16 lower isnt that much specialy when you count that it has still the dlc to come , and duplicated to come (and just bryan they did list 4 of his 10 character ,

also but doesnt list kofi, r-truth, batista (From the showcase), bray, luke harper, erik rowan, usos the miz 2010, and that is if they put both cena from showcase as one , same for orton who is include in 2 matches

6 bryan not lilsted

r truth kofi, +8 =8

batista =9

bray wyatt, harper woran=12

uso =14

mix 15

so only 1 less so far counting both cena as 1 and counting both orton as 1

(there is 3 managers listed and we know there will probably some legend one and paul heyman and steph will probably also have a manager character in there same for vince , ect.

like i suspect that even if not showed we will get virgil as manager for ted but could be wrong on that part caue he didnt always was his body guard.

it would be neat if in the dlc we get a playable virgil with his dibiase bodyguard looks(not the single competitor looks)

but even if we get the solo version some one will turn him into body guard im sure .

but yea 16 lower isnt that much specialy when you count that it has still the dlc to come , and duplicated to come (and just bryan they did list 4 of his 10 character ,

also but doesnt list kofi, r-truth, batista (From the showcase), bray, luke harper, erik rowan, usos the miz 2010, and that is if they put both cena from showcase as one , same for orton who is include in 2 matches

6 bryan not lilsted

r truth kofi, +8 =8

batista =9

uso =14

mix 15

They will also have Kane with his Night of Champions 2012 and Extreme Rules 2014 attires probably as 1 slot with 2 different attires.

6 bryan not lilsted

r truth kofi, +8 =8

batista =9

uso =14

mix 15

They will also have Kane with his Night of Champions 2012 and Extreme Rules 2014 attires probably as 1 slot with 2 different attires.

what was the change in the outfit for kane in the 3 version? 2018 2012 and 2014???? wasnt it the same outfit what changed to make him 3 character????

nothin exept if this year include is newest outfit(with flame going ontorso)

then maybe 2 outfit for him

6 bryan not lilsted

r truth kofi, +8 =8

batista =9

uso =14

mix 15

what was the change in the outfit for kane in the 3 version? 2018 2012 and 2014???? wasnt it the same outfit what changed to make him 3 character????

In 2012 he had the top with the higher cut, long elbow pads, small flame on his left leg and in 2014 he had the attire he had the last few games (lower singlet cut, small elbow pads, big flame on his left leg). For both of those appearances he had "Veil of Fire" as his theme as well. In the trailer you can see the elbow pad difference.

6 bryan not lilsted

r truth kofi, +8 =8

batista =9

uso =14

mix 15

In 2012 he had the top with the higher cut, long elbow pads, small flame on his left leg and in 2014 he had the attire he had the last few games (lower singlet cut, small elbow pads, big flame on his left leg). For both of those appearances he had "Veil of Fire" as his theme as well. In the trailer you can see the elbow pad difference.

ok i never noticed realy much that change i guess that why i never tough of it . yeah shoulder change can happen too so then yes since the outfit change alot yes he will probably have all of them :-) sorry for my mistake

Aha, a youtuber event...thats actually the first time this year that they seem to make a smart move.

The probably have seen the heat they got...there is no way not to, its literally everywhere.

So they do this, even inviting the youtubers who get to release the first gameplay and impressions.

Smart move because the youtubers will do what they can to soften the blow, to reassure the fans and tell them that everything is new and great, 2k19 will be the most polished and best game in the series...and they absolutly dont just say that because they have been invited and got their trip paid etc.

Aha, a youtuber event...thats actually the first time this year that they seem to make a smart move.

The probably have seen the heat they got...there is no way not to, its literally everywhere.

So they do this, even inviting the youtubers who get to release the first gameplay and impressions.

Smart move because the youtubers will do what they can to soften the blow, to reassure the fans and tell them that everything is new and great, 2k19 will be the most polished and best game in the series...and they absolutly dont just say that because they have been invited and got their trip paid etc.

You think such event can be put last minute? As a person who works in marketing I can assure you they are not gonna go off their track and change their strategy because people behind their screens are angry

If they are gonna change anything it will be by next year it's too late now

You think such event can be put last minute? As a person who works in marketing I can assure you they are not gonna go off their track and change their strategy because people behind their screens are angry

If they are gonna change anything it will be by next year it's too late now

Havent said that, i firmly believe they expected this backlash right from the start.

That the Youtuber event happens was absolutly expected, they would have been stupid to not do that.

For years the youtuber event is literally the best marketing they get because of the youtubers who are too scared to really speak up about the game and instead are as positive as possible.

Im at the point where i think that they really do make a complete new game for 2020 with very little in it and use this year therefore to already channel all the backlash.

That way if they really make a complete new game on a new engine etc but with very little content, the backlash isnt as big due to having an explenation/excuse why 2k19 is nothing more than a overpriced roster update.

Archived