WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there been any idea who or what the Collectors editon will be

Just by process of elimination, almost everything has been done that they could do, other than other classic ECW or something involving the Womens Revolution which Im guessing theyd rather make a DLC pack. I really have no certain guess...kind of exciting but not getting my hopes up of it being anything mind-blowing. The more models and moves, the merrier.

My popular guesses:

King of mountain edition with Jeff Jarrett and his rivals as playable character

Raw 25 edition with Yokozuna and other playable characters

Womens revolution edition with Chyna, Moolah, Molly Holly etc as playable characters

Brahma Bull edition with Hollywood Rock and his rivals as playable characters

30 years of SummerSlam edition with Undertaker, Bull Nakano, Val Venis etc as playable characters

Rowdy edition with Piper and his rivals as playable characters

Daniel Bryan edition: it will be a meh in my opinion

Didn't they announced on Facebook that the CE item will be revealed tonight?

Idk i didnt see i was jw what the rumors

I searched for the FB post I saw. I made a mistake, it is actually tomorrow they will reveal it.

https://www.facebook.com/WWEgames/photos/a.424882178354.207422.110431863354/10156067857258355/?type=3&theater

Didn't they announced on Facebook that the CE item will be revealed tonight?

Idk i didnt see i was jw what the rumors

I searched for the FB post I saw. I made a mistake, it is actually tomorrow they will reveal it.

https://www.facebook.com/WWEgames/photos/a.424882178354.207422.110431863354/10156067857258355/?type=3&theater

Ok ty

Once the floodgates open, I'm looking forward to finding out what improvements, if any, have been made to the creation suite.

Improvements. Lol. I mean Im sure theres gonna be cool shit but about all Im hoping for is that it all doesnt fall apart like a week or two into release, or that every update/patch doesnt screw a handful of other things. And lets work on 8 mans not having some of the most unprofessional-looking lag I can recall ever seeing since the one year where Community Creations was reeeeeally, really bad. Was it SvR2011?

Love to see some sort of old school cruiserweight edition revealed with ecw/wcw version of mysterio along with juvi/malenko/psycosis and more..

Pipedream though..

That would be epic, actually. For some reason I figured since he was pre-order, the Collectors Edition wouldnt have anything to do with him. But it still very much could. We will find out in a few hours.

rumor months ago on youtubers pages were a RAW 25 edition. Haven't seen anything about this in a while so it may have been proven to be made up or was just simply them guessing, but I HOPE it is something like that with some classic RAW arenas, legends, etc.

I want the Manhattan Center in one game!!!!

Not to mention it takes more to make a demo than people seem to think. Its not as simple as "cut code from main game and upload".

I saw a youtube video once that was a behind the scenes on the making of a game and while I forget which game it was (2013 or 2014 was the year) they showed a few minutes of the demo process and you're right. It seemed like a pain and then Microsoft and Sony have these insane guidelines for demos they had to follow.

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/1022089084968169472?s=19

Ric Flair collectors edition.

WWE 2K19 video game with Deluxe Edition packaging

WWE 2K19 Season Pass digital content (details announced this summer)

Playable characters Rey Mysterio and Ronda Rousey

Playable WWE Hall of Famers (80s-inspired): Rowdy Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes and Ricky The Dragon Steamboat

Playable characters: Macho Man Randy Savage (WrestleMania VIII) and Undertaker (2002)

Playable arena: Starrcade 1983

In-game attire: Ric Flair (WrestleMania 24 robe) and Charlotte Flair (WrestleMania 32 robe)Access to WWE 2K19 Collectors Edition digital content (details announced this summer)

Premium packaging

Individually numbered WWE Hall of Fame replica ring

Nature Boy-inspired Funko Pop! figurine

Fanatics commemorative plaque featuring a fabric piece from Rics iconic pink or purple robe

WWE SuperCard limited edition cards featuring Ric and Charlotte Flair, as well as a Ric-themed WWE 2K19 cardback

Its Ric Flair and repeat of on-disc characters, If it is the case then its a big bummer from 2K. Roddy Piper is there.

No Harley Race but starrcade arena.

From when are previous year on-disc characters becoming exclusive to collectors edition in next game?

Atleast they must have given us Harley Race rather than those repeat characters.

Now that I've seen what the Pop figure looks like, I think they might have roped me in. Between that, the ring and the piece of the robe, I'm telling myself it's worth the extra $40. It'd be the first collector's edition I've ever got and I love Flair so they got their first sucker.

Archived