Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TrulyEvil

What games have you purchased recently?

MLB The Show 19 and NBA Live as a gift from my brother. I got 2k20, but the glitches are ruining the fun.

MLB The Show 19 is free right now for PS+ subscribers by the way.

MLB The Show 19 and NBA Live as a gift from my brother. I got 2k20, but the glitches are ruining the fun.

MLB The Show 19 is free right now for PS+ subscribers by the way.

I'm aware of that. I actually bought it from Walmart. It's been fun.

Just picked up Dead Rising 4 and RE2 deluxe for $55 for both on the PS store Halloween sale. I'm still debating if to get MK11 deluxe for $55 or wait for the game of the year edition.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I ordered it from ebay a few days ago and it arrived yesterday. I can't play it until the PS4 I bought yesterday also from ebay shows up. I recently started working at Burlington and they pay weekly so I figured I'd treat myself to everything I've been missing out on for the last 2 years. I have a LOT of games to catch up on.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I ordered it from ebay a few days ago and it arrived yesterday. I can't play it until the PS4 I bought yesterday also from ebay shows up. I recently started working at Burlington and they pay weekly so I figured I'd treat myself to everything I've been missing out on for the last 2 years. I have a LOT of games to catch up on.

I bought mine months ago cheep from Gamefly. Have yet to play it lol

Damn, I didn't know this was a thread. Let me just say over the past several months

The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff (PC)

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA)

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All (DS)

Life Is Strange: Before The Storm (PS4)

The Sims 2 FreeTime (PC)

And I hope to be back here in this thread on Thanksgiving night! Or maybe next Friday...

Just bought Resident Evil 2 from Best Buy. Target will be offering 2 day shipping, but I wanted to get my order in asap.

Edit: Looks like 2 day shipping was a myth. And I saved 2 pennies on top of that. Win!

Edited by WarGreymon77

Code Vein and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Really enjoying Code Vein but it's getting quite difficult, or I just suck which is highly possible. Also not a huge fan of the whole "you die you lose everything if you can't retrieve it" thing. But I am enjoying it. Only played a bit of Fallen Order but I'm enjoying it. Not really into Star Wars but the game looked fun.

Used Amazon to order a copy of God of War as a Christmas gift for my brother... it was only $9.99 and I just couldn't resist.

Got Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order a couple days after its release

And today I got Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 for $9.99

Got a number of Mario games yesterday. Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario Party and Luigi's Mansion 3. Only 2 were really on sale but whatever lol

Oh and the Aladdin/Lion King remake. Screen is so small lol

I wanna get my anime fix but the newest One Piece game sucks apparently and I don't like how Naruto to Boruto looks. Jump Force is so shit, I got the season pass and still haven't downloaded DLC that came out months ago lol

I was going to buy some DS games from Gamestop.com, but with their typical "who knows whether it will come with a case or not, probably not", I figured even buy one get one free wasn't worth the gamble.

Downloaded Worms W.M.D on PS4 last night, gonna play it later today. Loved playing Worms when I was a kid.

Bought a lot of PS4 games that are on sale, All Physical copies. Got Spiderman GOTY, Days Gone, Yakuza 6, Horizon Zero Dawn CE, and Detroit Become Human all for 90 dollars when converted from PH Peso.

My PS4 will be busy this coming holidays for sure.

I just bought Mortal Kombat 11 premium edition from ebay saving over $20. The PS4 I bought on ebay just arrived earlier today so I'm redownloading all the games I had installed on my 1st PS4. I'm about to get started on playing everything I've missed over the last 2 years, starting with Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I should have MK11 on or before next Monday.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Pick up Breath of the Wild and Diablo 3 for the Switch for 30$ each. Also got Anthem for 5$ just incase they really do pull of this No Man Sky make over.

Not games, but tokens for Minecraft so I can get cool worlds.

And I bought the 76 1st Membership. I HAD to have the NCR uniform. And heck I LOVE the scrap box, unlimited junk! And I do like the little tent we can put out. I put it near Al's Tattoo Parlor so I can fast travel to it for free

Just bought Middle Earth: Shadow of War, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter. Original total was $227 but with the PS Store holiday sale it only came to $62.