What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

Finally got that check in so I bought 

Rainbow Six Siege 

Hell it was on sale, so I HAD to jump for it. I'm gonna suck badly but hey my internet  works now so I can play it

Metro Exodus 

Also on sale, I remember Achievement Hunter did a video when it came out, so I went back and watched it, and that sealed the deal for me

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm planning on putting down a pre-order on Ghost Of Tsushima soon. Very excited for that game, especially with what i've heard about the controls.

DMC Collection that had DMC 1,2, 3, & SE 4. And bought DMC 5 also, only like $40, not a bad deal. Only one I dont own on PS4 is DMC Devil May Cry, the prequel, which I enjoyed. Own it on PS3 though 

On 4/29/2020 at 9:45 PM, M3J said:

Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition, before it went back up to $40. 

I just bought a copy of this on ebay for $26. Since I recently finished RE2 Remake (which was fking awesome!!!), it was time to grab another game I've missed out on. I'm probably gonna grab RE3 Remake after I finish Spider-Man.

8 hours ago, Spamming Nooblet said:

I just bought a copy of this on ebay for $26. Since I recently finished RE2 Remake (which was fking awesome!!!), it was time to grab another game I've missed out on. I'm probably gonna grab RE3 Remake after I finish Spider-Man.

For PS4? It was $20!

3 hours ago, M3J said:

For PS4? It was $20!

For the GotY Edition? On PS4 it says it's like $40 now. I guess I missed out on a recent sale. Eh, doesn't matter since I just bought an ebay copy earlier, so I ended up getting a decent deal for that edition anyway. I've been strictly buying games either from the console or ebay for the past few years now because I refuse to ever set foot in a Gamestop ever again.

yeah, the GotY was $20 for a month or so, it ended few days ago. But I don't know if you care about a $6 difference.

Thinking about buying MLB: The Show 20 but dunno how the game is. I played 19, and it wasn't so bad. 

4 hours ago, M3J said:

Thinking about buying MLB: The Show 20 but dunno how the game is. I played 19, and it wasn't so bad. 

Overall, I think it's an improvement on The Show 19.... but that's just me.  Not sure how much longer it will last, but they've had double daily login bonuses active since I've had a copy of The Show 20, and I love the (minor) changes they've made to Road To The Show (career) mode - also picked up right where I left off in The Show 19.

That and I found my copy on sale, so I'm probably a little biased. Giggity 

WALKING DEAD SAINTS AND SINNERS PSVR IS OUT TODAY! I had to get it.

It's fun, it's a bit hard to read things, mostly I guess because of the screen door effect for the PSVR. Took a break, feet are killing me and had to charge my controllers

• 3 weeks later...

LEGO DC Super-Villians

I got the Deluxe Edition, it was like $22 and it orginally was over $70. Never really bought a Lego game, last time I played one, there was no voice Acting. And the deluxe edition had the season pass, which had the DC TV skins

Not a game per se, but in Fortnite they FINALLY added the Psycho from Borderlands back in the store, I HAD to get him. Him and Batman are the only 2 I wanted so badly. Just hopefully they'll add him back soon. Also Star-Lord would be awesome too.

AND now they added Captain America, which i had to buy, and my bestfriend also got it. His harvesting tool is the Shield itself. I was never really into Fortnite until my 2 bestfriends and their daughter played it, and a few months ago i was also able to play Online. I mostly play it because its something we all can play together. Still waiting on Batman

Ironman VR

I havent played it yet but i have most of it downloaded. I love the deluxe Edition theme, and with the system music it plays music for Ironman instead of just the lame original music of most themes. My bestfriend said it does get repetitive which sucks

• 3 months later...

I purchased WWE Battlegrounds, The Avengers, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 this month and have Crash Bandicoot 4 on the way next week. Having an absolute blast with The Avengers and THPS but not really sure what to make of Battlegrounds, I think it'd be a hell of a lot more enjoyable to play if the movesets weren't so limited. 

Archived