What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caved and bought 2K20 (deluxe) for $30 off Xbox store. It’s not that bad. Haven’t experienced any glitches so far, and the 2K Originals stuff isn’t as horrible as I initially thought (though would still rather have actual wrestlers and the like as DLC)

WarZone and Fortnite's Battle Pass since I can finally F'ing play Online. Mostly got Fortnite's for Deadpool and trying to get Midas since he turns weapons Gold. 

Got WarZone's for Ghost 

And thinking of getting Modern Warfare itself so I can play Multiplayer 

I cancelled my Animal Crossing pre-order from Amazon, and bought it digitally...which pisses me off, because I have a physical Switch collection that I enjoy filling out...but, Amazon was delaying my shipment to the 24th (because of the virus). And I suspect that would just be a hold date for another delay. I'm pretty sure that the 24th would roll around, and I'd get another email saying it was delayed another week...etc, and so forth. So...anyway, the plus side of the situation is that I'll be playing the game at midnight now, instead of waiting for a delivery the next day. But, the bad side is that I'll probably be buying a physical copy of the game in addition to the digital one at some point...just to shelf. Meh...nothing like money wasted (especially now).

Had some cash left over from my Christmas funds, and decided to download Saints Row 4 on the XB1. I'm not that keen on it, but...*Censored* it, giving it another shot anyway. Should keep me busy over the next 3 weeks while the UK is under lockdown.

2 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Had some cash left over from my Christmas funds, and decided to download Saints Row 4 on the XB1. I'm not that keen on it, but...*Censored* it, giving it another shot anyway. Should keep me busy over the next 3 weeks while the UK is under lockdown.

Yeah its....ok. Its ALOT different from other Saints Row games, the main superpower I used was Super Speed. I did collect all the collectibles. I almost got a Platinum in it. Yeah it's a time killer

Not purchased yet per say, but really am thinking about getting Rainbow Six Siege, since I can play Online Multiplayer this is a top game I want to get for it. I've only really see Achievement Hunter play it and it looks fun. Is it worth it? I'll wait for it to go down on price. And download Titanfall 2.

Funny thing is I made a list of games I want to get for Online Multiplayer, I had to but Titanfall 2, just remembered I actually have it from Playstation Plus

I just bought Resident Evil 2 Remake Deluxe Edition from the PS Mega March sale and am downloading it now. I wasn't able to afford this when it came out and I'm glad I was able to get it during this sale. I recently played through and enjoyed the RE3 demo and will be certainly be grabbing the full game of that next month too but, I figured I may as well run through this one first. I've been on a Resident Evil kick for the past few years now and have been playing through all of the games. I was actually never into the RE games until just a few years ago and I don't know why I've been missing out.

i dont buy digital games, however i just bought Mafia 3 Deluxe edition on PS4 for $17 because i cant find a physical copy for a reasonable price. i have M3 already for XB1 but want to boost up my trophys and for that price for the Deluxe Edition, sure why not.

Ok technically not bought yet, but Friday I'll buy Modern Warfare 2 Remastered, and Job Simulator, and maybe Battlewake PSVR.

I mainly want Modern Warfare 2 Remastered for the MW Multiplayer Bundle and to replay one of the best Call of Duty Campaigns ever, and most controversial with "No Russian"

Edit: Got Modern Warfare 2 Remastered and Job Simulator. And got the free stuff for Modern Warfare 

• 2 weeks later...

The Crew 2

My bestfriend kept saying I should get it so we could race together, and it was on sale so I got it. I Gamefly'ed it when it first came out and enjoyed it. Had a Goku car that was fast.

Modern Warfare Battlepass

Just cuz, I need 100 more to get 1000 CP points that way I won't have to get it next month, OR if I see a thing in the store I like

On 4/10/2020 at 1:21 AM, M3J said:

Bought NBA 2K20 Legend Edition & Modern Warfare because they're on sale on Playstation Store. 

Got a refund of MW as I have no one to play multiplayer with, and campaign isn't worth dropping the money for 

Dead Rising 2

I have Off the Record, wanted to get this. I've already invested ALOT of hours into the Xbox 360 version. I almost 100% it. So why not. God I wish for PS4 they'd release Case Zero and Case West

STRANDED DEEP! I've been waiting so long for this game, it was supposed to come out in 2018 before Telltale shut down then. Been interested since Jacksepticeye played it years ago. Now they've added guns, helicopters, plane, dang. I just really enjoy Survival Crafting games. Now I cant wait for Rust to come to PS4 this year

Archived