What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a lot of purchases in the past couple of days. I always feel really remorseful when I buy stuff. Anyway...

I bought a couple of 32 GB flash drives--one for my desktop and one for my laptop--to serve as Windows 10 and Windows 7 recovery media, respectively.

Luigi stylus for my 3DS

Super Mario 3D Land (complete)

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (complete, I think?) - description says it has artwork and manual, so I assume that means the case too.

Bought FFXIV for PC...and I regret it already. Not because it's bad or anything...just because I can't bring myself to play games on a regular basis. I have this thing where I can really only get into a game if I have an itch for it...and that itch happens very randomly. I jump a lot from game to game...so a subscription based game like this really isn't a wise investment for me. I bought it two days ago, and I only played it for about 45 minutes. And I think the free trial is only 30 days. :lol:

Also...how they gonna make you buy the game itself and then charge a sub too? That's some wild shit. I had no idea companies were doing that. How is it not one or the other? If you pay for a game, you should own it to play freely. And if they want a sub service, then the main game should be free to hook you in. This is really some new shit to me...multiple pay walls for one experience. Companies getting away with murder these days. Lol.

Also bought the Witcher 3 Complete edition today. I already had/have the original game on disc. And I also have Game Pass, which gives your the main game for free...but, the complete edition was only $15 and has the DLC included (which I never bought back in the day). So...I figured I'd just pay $15 for the whole thing, and try to get back into playing the game from the beginning again.

I spent way too long considering if it was worth it...and I decided that it's good to have a digital and physical copy of a game, in case anything goes wrong...and as far as Game Pass is concerned, they can always remove games from there...so, this way I also own a digital copy. Yeah...these are the conversations I have with myself before I buy things. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

And not a game per se, but I got a PSVR. I was able, on Amazon, to do 5 monthly payments of $69.80 instead of 1 payment of $349. So when my boyfriend get their taxes in, he'll get one too. For MONTHS I've listened to him talk about a VR. Which convinced me to get one. I'll need to move some stuff to my extra room, which I put my "Nerd" stuff in and do it there because I have almost 0 room in my room to do anything lol

Creed ($14.99)

DOOM VFR (8.99)

Skyrim VR(for just $20 on Ebay, Dang)

Astro Bot(for $10, found it in a discount bin tucked away near the electronics)

Keep Talking So Nobody Explodes VR

Surgeon Simulator VR($5.99 $6.99 on sale on PS Store)

Blood and Truth VR(came with my PSVR)

On my next to get list for PSVR games are SuperHot, Job Simulator, Vacation Simulator, Borderlands 2 VR, LA Noire VR, Arkham VR, Beat Saber, and FNAF Help Wanted(even though I hate scary games, I've watched FNAF for years so I want to give it a try with the best FNAF game

Most of these I'll wait until it's on sale like Arkham VR, it's not worth full price to me only having like 2.5 hours. SuperHot is a must have, had a demo disk with my PSVR and it had a SuperHot level, and dang did I love it. But I want to wait until its discounted. Sucks LA Noire VR isnt on Disk because I cant find it discounted online

Arizona Sunshine because it was on sale

And OMG FIREWALL ZERO HOUR IS GONNA BE FREE NEXT MONTH!. Wow when I buy a VR, the next month they give away a free VR game. Also Bioshock Collection, which I own on disk so this would be good to have it digitally, and Sims 4 which I own too

Not a game but I found an AIM Controller for just $40 so heck yeah I jumped at that, they are expensive at other places. I've got a long list of VR games I want but want to wait until they are on sale. My bestfriend finally got his PSVR and has been in the VR world for the past 3 days :lol: He got alot more VR games than me. ? Job Simulator, Super Hot, or Beatsaber goes on sale Tuesday

• 3 weeks later...

House Flipper. Been wanting to play this game for awhile, my laptop isnt strong enough to play it along with Theif Simulator,

God, hopefully that'll come out soon too along with PSVR. I loved Achievement Hunter's playthrough of Theif Simulator and I actually bought it on Steam, but got it refunded because it was laggy AF. My laptop(which I love) sucks for games

Bought Doom I, II, and III on Switch eshop, because they were on sale.

I'm not really a big shooter, or horror, or even Doom fan. But, they were really cheap, and I had some gold coins to spend as well...so, I think the games were something like $1.99 each for I and II, and $2.99 for III. But...after my coins, I think I only spent about five bucks for all three.

Just grabbed the digital Overcooked/2 bundle at half off on PSN. Think it was 17.99 or something

There's a pretty good deal on a Kingdom Hearts set that's like 70 bucks off on PSN as well for those interested. It's basically all these games, KH3 included

• 2 weeks later...

LA Noire VR PS4, it was on sale and I had to get it, it was in my top 5 must own PSVR games,

Also got Sports Bar VR because it was cheep and my bestfriend also got it

And got the rest of the DLC for Payday 2 I didnt own.

Ps, gonna take some time to get use to this website update, actually was scared the site was gone

Archived