What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I ordered it from ebay a few days ago and it arrived yesterday. I can't play it until the PS4 I bought yesterday also from ebay shows up. I recently started working at Burlington and they pay weekly so I figured I'd treat myself to everything I've been missing out on for the last 2 years. I have a LOT of games to catch up on.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I ordered it from ebay a few days ago and it arrived yesterday. I can't play it until the PS4 I bought yesterday also from ebay shows up. I recently started working at Burlington and they pay weekly so I figured I'd treat myself to everything I've been missing out on for the last 2 years. I have a LOT of games to catch up on.

I bought mine months ago cheep from Gamefly. Have yet to play it lol

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I didn't know this was a thread. Let me just say over the past several months

The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff (PC)

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA)

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All (DS)

Life Is Strange: Before The Storm (PS4)

The Sims 2 FreeTime (PC)

And I hope to be back here in this thread on Thanksgiving night! Or maybe next Friday...

Code Vein and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Really enjoying Code Vein but it's getting quite difficult, or I just suck which is highly possible. Also not a huge fan of the whole "you die you lose everything if you can't retrieve it" thing. But I am enjoying it. Only played a bit of Fallen Order but I'm enjoying it. Not really into Star Wars but the game looked fun.

Got a number of Mario games yesterday. Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario Party and Luigi's Mansion 3. Only 2 were really on sale but whatever lol

Oh and the Aladdin/Lion King remake. Screen is so small lol

I wanna get my anime fix but the newest One Piece game sucks apparently and I don't like how Naruto to Boruto looks. Jump Force is so shit, I got the season pass and still haven't downloaded DLC that came out months ago lol

I just bought Mortal Kombat 11 premium edition from ebay saving over $20. The PS4 I bought on ebay just arrived earlier today so I'm redownloading all the games I had installed on my 1st PS4. I'm about to get started on playing everything I've missed over the last 2 years, starting with Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I should have MK11 on or before next Monday.

Not games, but tokens for Minecraft so I can get cool worlds.

And I bought the 76 1st Membership. I HAD to have the NCR uniform. And heck I LOVE the scrap box, unlimited junk! And I do like the little tent we can put out. I put it near Al's Tattoo Parlor so I can fast travel to it for free

• 2 weeks later...

Archived