What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

Bought Cuphead for almost half off yesterday with my birthday points that I redeemed on Switch. Didn't know that was a thing, even got some more points from doing the tutorial on how to redeem points. :lol:

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I had it Gamefly'd and was talking to my friend about GF Red Dead and buying a copy so me, him, and his wife can all play. I go look in my Q and I see Tomb Raider for $8.99! I jumped on that immediately! And I had a $5 coupon so I got it for $4 and some change. Wow and Tomb Raider 1 was $11.99 which he has at his house. Hell I may buy that too and get Rise of the Tomb Raider and have them all. Me being the procrastinator I am hasn't even played Shadows :lol: atleast I now own it, for cheep.

And my buy Red Dead Redemption 2 from GF with it being $22.49 and they pay me back and GF another one. So we all can do Red Dead Online. Heck that's a steal too being $22.49 Man GF can have good deals. Like Fallout 76 got 3 copies for the price of 1. Still waiting on NPCs. Ok rambling over lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

World War Z. Will be playing it solo so I dunno how much fun it'll be but I liked what I've seen of it. Been in the mood to play games but nothing I play does it for me and this was the only game on PSN that remotely interested me, plus it's on sale so why not?

Archived