What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some decent Switch games on Amazon for dirt cheap right now. Feels like a lot of them are marked down significantly...almost like something has changed with Amazon's video game deal again. I don't know...but, either way, I grabbed the full Starlink physical edition (with the collectibles) last night, for $30. And today I grabbed Shaq Fu for $13, Yoku Island for $15, and Moonlighter for $25. I'm always looking to expand my Switch physical game collection. So, anything decent that sells for under $30 is pretty much a sure thing. I don't buy complete garbage games, though. Shaq Fu is definitely the crappiest I will ever go. :lol: I'm not about to buy things I have no interest in just to fill a shelf. I've never operated that way.

Made myself an alternate Nintendo account, so I can buy region specific games from the Switch shop. Only downside is that you can't use US paypal or card...so, I need to buy shop points through PlayAsia. It's a bit backwards, but it works. I bought some random 1992 Gundam strategy game (Super Gachapon) to make sure it works. It was just the first thing I saw that was exclusive to the Japanese shop, and was relatively cheap.

Grabbed more cheap physical Switch games. My collection is starting to flesh out now. Got Blade Strangers for $25 on Amazon, Penny Punching Princess (new and sealed) for $25 on ebay, and Soldam Drop, Connect, Erase for $13 (new and sealed) on ebay. Pretty much any game with reviews of 7 or higher that I can find in physical for $30 or less is a good deal to me on Switch. Prior to these two games arriving, my physical collection is up to 20 games. Plus, I have a bunch of Limited Run and Special reserve games coming soon...and the Japan physical edition of Capcom Beat'em Up (Belt Action Collection) from Play Asia. So, I'll be at around 25 when those all finally trickle in.

And my overall Switch collection (including digital) is over 100 now. And I only buy stuff that is solid. So, that doesn't include any random crap that they sell in those 99 cents deals or whatever. I don't buy those.

• 2 weeks later...

Assassins Creed Odyssey and NBA 2K19. Both were really cheap, got the Gold Edition for Odyssey and regular for NBA

And boy my friend was happy as hell when 2K19 was on sale on PS4. He was right about to buy it from Walmart. He decided to look up the sales on PS4 and he called me and woke me up :lol: hes been wanting 2K19 for months and has been wanting me go get it so we can say MyCourt together. Been telling me dude you have to get this game too. So went on sale and got it, not a bad deal too, and gotta beat the story first lol. Gotta go easy this month for games now. Next investment will be another 2TB drive and a USB splitter to add it to it and be able to charge my controller/plug in my good mic. Also want a good Gaming Chair, so I wont have to lay down or sit up to play my game. See I've said before bad back/NF1.

If I dont have my back/shoulder laying back on something. My left shoulder BURNS,

STINGS, ACHES, HURTS LIKE HELL FEELS LIKE SHARP OBJECTS ARE STABBING IT. Yes I had surgery on said Shoulder, and no didnt fix it fml. F'ing hate this disorder

Tags are just story time I didnt want to clog up the thread lol

• 2 weeks later...

Not a game, but a Gaming Chair. Should be here Thursday! Gotta rearrange my room for it. And as I stated before on this Forum, if I dont have my back/shoulder laying on something it hurts like hell. This will be just right for me

Far Cry 5 and AC origins...$15 each in the publisher sale on XB. Not sure when I'll ever get around to playing them...but $15 has always been a good jump-off point for me. These huge AAA games are killing me, though. I have so many that I've started and not finished (or not started at all)...and I keep buying more. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Watchdogs 2 since it was really cheep

And got Murder Soul Suspect for $2, I liked it, cool story, and easy AF Platinum

OH Yeah I also got, now bare with me, 102 Dalmatians for PC. It was one of my favorite games growing up on the PC. It was/is my favorite PC game. I've played and beat it over 15 times, 100% multiple times. It's just a childhood game and I wanted to relive it, and wow I forgot Frankie Muniz played Dominoe. AH Nostalgia! I remember the anxiety I faced when the henchmens were chasing me. Think my favorite level was the farm, I hated Big Ben(A huge pain in the a**) and the house when it was storming I think

• 3 weeks later...

Archived