What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought a couple Switch games in the sale...

Gem Smashers - Liking this one a lot. It was dirt cheap on sale ($3, I think)...and it's just a good addictive brick breaker type puzzle game...but the rotating ring system makes it really unique and interesting to me.

Bloodstained Curse of the Moon - I haven't played this one yet. I just got it because it seems like a good game for the price.

Not a game, but I finally bought a Classic Controller (Pro) for the Wii. It's backordered, so won't ship til December 14th. I had been using a Gamecube controller for Virtual Console, but it sucks. Disproportionate face buttons might've been ok for GC games, but yikes are they bad for older games.

Borderlands Handsome Edition on Playstation Store, since it was $14.99 and I got that free $15 and it was originally $60 I had to get it. I did that because I wanted to play with my friend, I'll just give him the disk version I have

Hello Neighbor, Guts and Glory, and Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition from Flash Sale

Does it come with twerking DLC?

Lol I dunno, theres a shit tonne of DLC songs

I do know one of the characters did a dab in the trailer tho

• 2 weeks later...

Payday 2, was only like $6 I know the AI SUCKS but want to Gamefly it also so I can play it with my friend. Enjoyed Achievement Hunter and also The Derp Crew play it. And I like stealing and robbing games, love the Heists in GTA V and Online

I learned if you buy town of Salem on steam you get all achivements you got from the browser game so I just got 137 achievements at once, neat

Was also on sale so it was only £2

Sundered: Eldritch Edition for Switch. This game is badass. The art style is so damn satisfying. Reminds me of a very specific era of film animation. And the gameplay is just as good. Played for about an hour and a half without stopping. Which is actually a lot for me to spend on any new game. I usually play for 20 or 30 minutes just to check it out, and then come back later to get more in-depth.

Yeah, the only PC games I get are the free ones. And I have a pretty powerful PC. But I mostly just did that so I could run photoshop and blender without crapping out. PC games don't give me the same satisfaction of building a collection as the console games do. My latest obsession is building my Switch library, just because of the little icons looking like a neatly organized record collection or something. But even then, I have specific games that I only buy on Switch, and specific games that I only buy on PS4, and specific games that I only buy on Xbox. Maybe that's weird...I don't know. :lol:

I'm actually thinking about deleting a lot of games on my PC to make space, like RYSE Son of Rome, Injustice 2, and Dead Rising 4. I just rather be playing on my TV and using my computer at the same time. Besides, back to the Steam sale I've actually found better deals on cd keys for games I'm looking at like Batman Arkham Knight it's like $7 for the deluxe edition while on Steam it's like $15 I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived