What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghostbusters for the Xbox 360. My little girl is getting into the classic GB stuff, so I bought this. Really good fun, I like the script by Akroyd and Ramis as well.

• 2 weeks later...

SoulCalibur IV. Don't think I've ever played a game from the series but after watching some people play it I thought it looked fun.

*censored*ing hate that by the way. I watch people play a game for a bit and suddenly I can't stop thinking about getting the game. I either cave and buy the game or spend the next few weeks constantly thinking about it, the former usually being the case.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory (I like to only use one colon per title!) PS4

Bad news is, it's shipping from California.

How dare you, use both colons you baka. although technically it's actually digimon story: cyber sleuth - hackers memory. it's a dash for the second one lol

and have fun, I found HM to be better than the first CS

tip - Sistermon Blanc Awakened is ridiculously overpowered.

her skill makes it so you take no damage until your next turn (each mon), can no longer have stats lowered and can no longer be hit with status effects. intentionally have her the slowest on your team and youll never get hit again

also, ABI has doubled to 200 and sleep no longer takes a turn to wake up. penetrating attacks have also been nerfed slightly and ulforce is no longer OP, he was nerfed too

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Been meaning to get it for a long time but new games kept grabbing my attention and I sorta forgot about. Also forgot I had $50 in my PS wallet since I don't know how long so I decided to finally get it. Looking forward to getting back into the Uncharted universe, and playing as my favorite character no less!

Nice purchase... which reminds me, I need to get around to playing my copy of Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Hope to hear your thoughts on the game sometime soon!

Lost Legacy was cool but it seemed to have very little replay value.

This could be said for all Uncharted titles, tbh. Not a lot of depth but they're good popcorn movie fun

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Been meaning to get it for a long time but new games kept grabbing my attention and I sorta forgot about. Also forgot I had $50 in my PS wallet since I don't know how long so I decided to finally get it. Looking forward to getting back into the Uncharted universe, and playing as my favorite character no less!

Nice purchase... which reminds me, I need to get around to playing my copy of Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Hope to hear your thoughts on the game sometime soon!

This could be said for all Uncharted titles, tbh. Not a lot of depth but they're good popcorn movie fun

I mean I've only played Lost Legacy but I was pretty disappointed by how desolate the whole map was. It was no doubt huge and beautiful but in a jungle that big you mean to tell me that there are no animals at all? Aside from birds and fish I didn't see any wild cats or mammals roaming around. Tomb Raider always has wild wolves, jaguars, snakes, boars, etc, but it was none of that in LL. Everytime you play the game it more or less goes the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

Road Redemption finally dropped on consoles, so I bought the Switch version last night. Definitely a game with some issues...but it's unreal how similar it plays to classic Road Rash. Also, I wanted to get the Xbox version just for achievements...but it wasn't added at the same time as the PS4 and Switch versions. I kept checking the marketplace, and it wasn't there...so I broke down and got the Switch version. Probably get the XBox version as well...but not just yet.

Road Rash was one of my favorite games back in the Genesis era, and then they made Skitching or something like that where you were on roller blades and you could hang off the back of moving cars and punch eachother. Nowadays companies would hesitate to make these types of games because people are afraid some stupid kids will emulate what they see on their TV screens.

The Forest PS4, creepy as hell. Doesn't look so bad when I watched Achievement Hunter play it. By myself its creepy. Died day 1 and had to start over. Had to make a super small house to start. I cant wait until next month, SUBNAUTICA! Even though I saw Jacksepticeye play it I'll still play and beat it. Wish Stranded didnt get delayed thanks to Telltale

• 2 weeks later...

I mean I've only played Lost Legacy but I was pretty disappointed by how desolate the whole map was. It was no doubt huge and beautiful but in a jungle that big you mean to tell me that there are no animals at all? Aside from birds and fish I didn't see any wild cats or mammals roaming around. Tomb Raider always has wild wolves, jaguars, snakes, boars, etc, but it was none of that in LL. Everytime you play the game it more or less goes the same way.

I mean you get to ride an elephant, but I see your point

I mean you get to ride an elephant, but I see your point

Yeah but in between the time the game starts and when you actually get to ride that elephant there are probably no other animals that you interact with at all. Not gonna lie though if I can find Lost Legacy on the cheap for like $7 or under I will probably buy it just so I can pass it.

So I'll be getting another tv soon. Dunno if I'm purchasing in store tonight or buying online for a delivery later this week or next week. I'm also thinking about buying a game as well but I'm not sure. Kind of on the fence about which one it would be: Red Dead 2, Spider-Man, Warriors Orochi 4, or Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far

I don't put nearly as much time into gaming as I used to and I know the obvious answer would probably be to buy Red Dead but I bought the first Red Dead Redemption twice and never beat it either time. I know 2 is supposed to be a new level of Beast but I'm not sure if I'll end up feeling close to the same way as I did about the first game.

Spider-Man, just been looking for a good Spider-Man game since Spider-Man 2. I absolutely adore that game.

I'm watching a playthrough of Warriors Orochi 4 right now and I really want it. The Warriors games are probably my biggest stress relievers of everything that I've ever owned.

And Kingdom Hearts, I still want to experience all these games that I missed and replay what I haven't in like 12 years to get caught back up for 3. I've been debating on watching playthroughs of that entire series but I figured if I'm going to pump time into it I might as well play it myself

Realistically it's Orochi4>Red Dead>Spider-Man>KH, but it's enough of a wavy line to not be 100% sure

Archived