What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

Since the last post I made, I haven't spent a dime on the Steam sale. I really miss the flash sales, I almost always found myself coming away with a few good bargains from those. I can't say I've been too impressed with the sale this time around.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only buy "computery" games from Steam. Sometimes it sucks, seeing games I want on console for pennies on the dollar, but I have specific tastes when it comes to which games I want on which platforms. Same goes for digital vs physical also. Owlboy recently cost like $17 on the Nintendo eshop...but I specifically wanted a physical copy of it, so I still had to pay double that to snag a copy.

Id buy Dead by Daylight but I stay away from on- line gaming so theres no point in getting it.

I got the game so I can play with my best friend, and it was only $11

And thanks Creep for that info, it's for PS4 also right? Wonder when the Clown will be out for PS4, I WANT GHOST FACE NEXT

I....don't have friends.

Watch Dogs 2 was like $18 in the PS store so I got it. I recently finished the story and most of the side stuff. DLC is still full price though so I'm gonna have to miss out on that lol

Guest Shades of Cool

Id buy Dead by Daylight but I stay away from on- line gaming so theres no point in getting it.

And thanks Creep for that info, it's for PS4 also right? Wonder when the Clown will be out for PS4, I WANT GHOST FACE NEXT

I....don't have friends.

Hey, I can be your friend. :) Unfortunately, I can't be your video game friend, though. :(

I....don't have friends.

Hey, I can be your friend. :) Unfortunately, I can't be your video game friend, though. :(

Yeah its cool. I dont play well with others anyway. Still tempted to get Dead by Daylight for $10 just to see what everyone is raving about.

Not a game but a game service. Just finally got Xbox Game Pass

Man I forgot to cancel it last time and got charged $10 and didnt get to use it at all. My brother has the XB1 in his room. Good service though.

I got a 6 month card from Game Stop, only place I've seen a gift/pre paid card for it and so I got it for at least until new year's eve and auto renew turned off

5 games from the service already downloading

Not a game but a game service. Just finally got Xbox Game Pass

Man I forgot to cancel it last time and got charged $10 and didnt get to use it at all. My brother has the XB1 in his room. Good service though.

I've had to put a reminder on my phone so I remember to cancel it a few days before. I've purchased it a couple of times, and I've found myself playing it quite a bit, but this time I haven't touched anything on it. When it's £1 for a month you just think "that's an awesome deal" but then, like with me this month, when you have a busy month there's not much time to take advantage of it.

Yeah its cool. I dont play well with others anyway. Still tempted to get Dead by Daylight for $10 just to see what everyone is raving about.

One of the better aspects of DbD is that it's viable queuing up for matches solo... all of the highly viewed DbD Twitch streamers do it that way.

One of the better aspects of DbD is that it's viable queuing up for matches solo... all of the highly viewed DbD Twitch streamers do it that way.

By solo do you mean offline?

By solo do you mean offline?

No... by "solo" I mean queuing up for an online game (with 3 random teammates) without needing to group up into a survive with friends (you & up to 3 friends).

The only "offline mode" that DbD currently has is the newly added tutorial mode, which walks you through the basics of being a survivor and/or killer in the game.

Awesome PSN sale right now...

I grabbed Destroy all Humans 1 & 2, Dark Cloud 1 & 2, and Fantavision.

5 games for only $19. And I've never played any of these games during the period they were new...so, that's a lot of fresh content for a low price. And...5x rewards for Plus members.

Jurrasic World.

I want this, bad. I didn't realize it was out until I was on the PS store last night and saw it. But I don't think I can justify a full price purchase for it. Probably gonna wait till it's around $30...($20 would be even better).

Same. It looks really cool, but at the moment I can't justify paying £45 for it.

Yeah, Jurassic World looks really, really good from the Twitch streams that I've been watching... but I'll also wait for a price drop, since I have so many other games currently in backlog.

Archived