What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

I can't say I've seen a game presented this way before either; I really like it, for some reason it reminds me of books that have a square cut out of them to hide something. There's some really good artwork in the book, so it's worth having a flick through.

Good to know, Amazon is claiming my copy will be delivered tomorrow.

*fingers crossed*

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just traded FIFA18 and Project Cars 2 (couldn't get on with it) for Batman Return to Arkham (Asylum and City with all DLC) and Watchdogs 2. Also downloaded the demo for Detroit.

Just want on a gaming shopping spree and gamestop elite pro membership renew/upgrade two free pre-orders because why not its free! Preordered Madden NFL 19 and Red Dead Redemption 2 anyways also picked up.

Portal 2, Saints Row 2 for Xbox 1 backwards compatibility plus the original Saints Row for the 360 (hope it goes BC soon)

Far Cry 5 for Xbox 1

God Of War for Ps4

Plus digital preorders for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition for Xbox 1 and SpiderMan Digital deluxe edition for Ps4

Just pre ordered Detroit Become Human, I'm avoiding the demo. I'm pissed that I bought that Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls combo last month, Because I could have got Heavy Rain with Detroit Deluxe Edition and Beyond being free with PS+ oh well. Atleast I have them. Loved Heavy Rain and Beyond.

Bought a Playstation 2 with a controller and memory card, along with The Simpsons: Hit and Run, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and WWE SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain.

Ive also ordered WWE SVR 06 & 08, Crash Nitro Kart and Tekken 5

Bought a Playstation 2 with a controller and memory card, along with The Simpsons: Hit and Run, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and WWE SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain.

Have fun, man. The PS2 will always be my favourite console, even to this day I still buy games regularly for it. The beauty of buying PS2 games now is how cheap they are; some popular or hard to find titles can be pricey, but most games can be bought for under £5.

Have fun, man. The PS2 will always be my favourite console, even to this day I still buy games regularly for it. The beauty of buying PS2 games now is how cheap they are; some popular or hard to find titles can be pricey, but most games can be bought for under £5.

If only I could find Digimon Rumble Arena 2 or Digimon Data Squad for under £5. I didn't have a PS2 15 years ago but I have one now (well, a few years back and it's just chilling in a box) but those two games are ridiculously priced on Ebay (£30+)

Thanks! Its honestly been a blast so far. I found myself playing my Xbox less and less recently, and this has been a breath of fresh air. Been great playing my childhood console again. I cant wait to pick up some other games for it.

Actual PS2 games are so expensive to buy even used on Amazon. People acting like they are rare collectors items.

A friend from work has been on my back ever since I got my Switch to purchase Breath of the Wild, so I managed to find a copy for £38 on eBay and bought it. I've heard and seen a lot of great things about this game so I look forward to starting it soon.

After watching some of my favorite YouTubers play Monster Prom with their friends I decided to give a try. I kept my expectations low because, while it looked fun watching them play, I wasn't sure how fun it'd be playing by myself but I really like it. It's a fairly short game but there's quite a lot of replayability to it so yeah, very happy with my purchase.

EDIT: Just bought Detroit: Become Human. Loved Beyond Two Souls and never played Heavy Rain but watched a playthrough of it and enjoyed (though I get the deluxe so I'll also be able to give that a try) so I'm looking forward to playing this.

• 3 weeks later...

SF 30th anniversary a couple weeks ago but nothing since. This will change big time in a few days during the steam summer sale. A got a long list of games I want.

I don't know about you, but I don't think my wallet is prepared for what's about to hit it. Those Steam sales end up bleeding me dry.

Archived