What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

I had a look and couldn't see a thread like this already on here, so here we go. What games have you guys recently bought? I got Yakuza 6 and Kingdom Come Deliverance yesterday - I've been waiting to get my hands on these for a while now. Having NJPW guys like Tanahasi and Okada in Yakuza 6 made it even more of a must buy for me, I can't wait to see what they're like in game.

gVx7h00.jpg

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book which arrived today. Turn based RPG and it seems crafting is important. It doesn't seem my thing other than the waifus but I may as well try out the franchise since it's popular and made by the guy's who made Blue Reflection that I got the plat on a while ago.

dTblhNj.jpg

Guest Shades of Cool

These are the last four games I've purchased. WWE 2K18, NHL'18, NBA 2K18 and Nascar Heat 2

Oops, I forgot Battlefront 2.

Having just renewed my PSN? I had £40 in my wallet which I had forgotten about lol, has been like 3 months since I've switched my PS4 on heh. So anyway.. I just downloaded the GTA Trilogy pack, and man.. the memories came flooding back! Going to have fun playing these over the next few months. Yes I am.

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus... I simply can't resist a $10 sale.

What? Who the hell has that for $10?

One of the local Target stores.... figured it was a mistake, but that's how it rang up at the register.

^Lucky.

I just grabbed a cheap copy of Horizon Zero Dawn off Amazon for half the price of the regular one. It's a "middle east/africa only" copy, which says "not for resale" all over it...but the PS4 doesn't have a region lock, and it says right on the case that it's playable in English. Soooo...yeah, half the price sounds good to me. Only downside is, I heard that you can't use DLC with it, because that would be a different region. But, I'm fine with just playing the main game for now. If I decide later that I want to play the DLC, yeah...it will be a waste of money to buy a whole new copy, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

^Lucky.

I just grabbed a cheap copy of Horizon Zero Dawn off Amazon for half the price of the regular one. It's a "middle east/africa only" copy, which says "not for resale" all over it...but the PS4 doesn't have a region lock, and it says right on the case that it's playable in English. Soooo...yeah, half the price sounds good to me. Only downside is, I heard that you can't use DLC with it, because that would be a different region. But, I'm fine with just playing the main game for now. If I decide later that I want to play the DLC, yeah...it will be a waste of money to buy a whole new copy, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

You can make a middle eastern account and downloaded the DLC from their store to play.

Archived