Major League Wrestling: MLW Fusion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a spoiler per se but a question about a talent potentially leaving. I'll spoiler it on the off chance that people dislike knowing this stuff beforehand I guess

Anyone know the deal with Filthy Tom currently? Saw he left MLW and saw a tweet of his saying he wasn't taking bookings beyond 2019. Is he leaving wrestling/signed somewhere/returning to MMA?

Not a spoiler per se but a question about a talent potentially leaving. I'll spoiler it on the off chance that people dislike knowing this stuff beforehand I guess

Anyone know the deal with Filthy Tom currently? Saw he left MLW and saw a tweet of his saying he wasn't taking bookings beyond 2019. Is he leaving wrestling/signed somewhere/returning to MMA?

https://twitter.com/mlw/status/1197902693785694208?s=21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzpBteJzsY

https://mlw.com/2019/11/26/king-mo-will-rumble-in-nyc-next-thursday-at-mlw-fusion-tv-taping/

---

Filthy Tom having an exclusive deal is cool. IMO they need to lock down Jacob Fatu, Josef Samael, and Alexander Hammerstone as well. Those guys are money. InJustice is really growing on me as well. I hope King Mo does more than he did in TNA. I'm not sure how capable he is in the ring but MLW has a talent of maximizing guys like that.

Also, I watched Lawler/Davey Boy earlier. Fantastic match. Gotta go back and watch the PPV as well

• 2 weeks later...

MLW signed ACH...I wouldn't have. :lol:

As for Teddy...the situation sucks. Especially right before the Opera Cup...and during a time when the Hart Foundation was really one of the best things in pro wrestling. I'm pretty sure Teddy is running from old demons, though. Sounds like he was a suspect in a missing person case...which is obviously about as bad as you can get...

I think Hart had finally made a corner, and was happy where he was. Especially growing something positive with Brian and Smith. Just a shame...that's what happens in life. You can't outrun questionable shit from your past. Especially if he had something to do with the disappearance of that girl. He was on borrowed time. And obviously no one should be sad to see him go if that is the case. You can't kill women and then have a life of fortune and fame. You just hope he didn't do it...

I think Hart had finally made a corner, and was happy where he was. Especially growing something positive with Brian and Smith. Just a shame...that's what happens in life. You can't outrun questionable shit from your past. Especially if he had something to do with the disappearance of that girl. He was on borrowed time. And obviously no one should be sad to see him go if that is the case. You can't kill women and then have a life of fortune and fame. You just hope he didn't do it...

I see, I wasn’t aware of any of that.

I mean...I don't know if that's what's happening here. She's been missing since 2016...so that seems within the realm of "working a case and building evidence". I don't want to say that shit is happening, if that isn't what's happening. I'm just not sure why Teddy would leave MLW, essentially at the peak of his career, if that wasn't the case. He's still tweeting, and still doing indy shows. So, it's not like he's running or trying to hide. Weird situation tho...

Archived