Major League Wrestling: MLW Fusion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure who else caught it but during Pillman/MJF they mentioned a new title coming soon. Wonder what it will be. I figured the next championship would've been a Womens title.

Is there any/what is the relation between Jacob Fatu and Lance Anoa'i? I wouldn't mind seeing them work together as a team, or even against each other. Lance seems good but hes got a vanilla babyface feel to him.

Not sure who else caught it but during Pillman/MJF they mentioned a new title coming soon. Wonder what it will be. I figured the next championship would've been a Womens title.

Is there any/what is the relation between Jacob Fatu and Lance Anoa'i? I wouldn't mind seeing them work together as a team, or even against each other. Lance seems good but hes got a vanilla babyface feel to him.

MLW says it's a National Openweight Title, basically for everybody to compete in.

They have made no indication that they plan on a Women's division.

MLW says it's a National Openweight Title, basically for everybody to compete in.

They have made no indication that they plan on a Women's division.

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1035451-mlw-planning-future-womens-division

You were saying?

Salina de la Renta has gotta be one of, if not the best manager in wrestling right now. Fantastic character. Insanely good for her age.

Von Erichs signing is cool. I've never seen them wrestle before but going from the article and the pictures, they look/sound really good. Wonder if we'll see Kevin do a match at some point. He's been retired since '95 but he wrestled a match in 2017 with his sons. If MLW can make Konnan look decently good in 2018 I'm sure Kevin would be no problem.

MLW is honestly the best classic wrestling product out there. I was worried when AEW started poaching their talents...but this new wave of talent might be the best yet. Jacob Fatu, the Von Erichs...and even though I'm not a fan...Aries? Yeah, this company knows what they're doing. Building a legacy. Collecting those family dynasties. Having the Hart, Fatu, and Von Erich names on your roster is always a good place to be. I have no idea how they can afford to build a product like this while giving away all the shows for free on youtube...but, I'm not complaining.

MLW is honestly the best classic wrestling product out there. I was worried when AEW started poaching their talents...but this new wave of talent might be the best yet. Jacob Fatu, the Von Erichs...and even though I'm not a fan...Aries? Yeah, this company knows what they're doing. Building a legacy. Collecting those family dynasties. Having the Hart, Fatu, and Von Erich names on your roster is always a good place to be. I have no idea how they can afford to build a product like this while giving away all the shows for free on youtube...but, I'm not complaining.

The show airs on BeIN which I think is a fairly big network so they probably aren't losing much by putting it online. Just making it more widely available. I also wouldn't be surprised to learn that there was a lot of money behind MLW in some form or another. Even before they started running properly as a company with TV, they were putting on shows with top names. Definitely agree with you though. MLW puts out a great product and Cornette on commentary is a Godsend. Fatu is an animal and he's gonna be a massive star in the future. Fully expect him to get calls from everyone once his MLW deal expires. MLW has done a really good job thus far at being a revolving door. When someone leaves, they introduce someone hot and new and get you invested so that you don't really have time to feel down over the previous person leaving. Reminds me of the territory era and I hope that happens more and more as wrestling heats up as it's seeming to.

The classic vibe is cool but another thing I like is how they present it as a more realistic product in the terminology they use. Their wrestlers are fighters and the belts are _____weight, and the stables feel like true units. A one hour time slot is fantastic because you don't have time to waste on things that don't matter.

Watching Ep. 57. What was the deal with that one match in the middle with the short guy and the tall blonde? That ending was really off.

DBS Jr. corpsing at Teddy Hart is hilarious. Also has anyone ever actually gone to that quagmire ribs website? It's worth checking out. It's a tongue in cheek gimmick thing

Archived