Major League Wrestling: MLW Fusion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go. ROH starting with Kenny King versus some rando, meanwhile MLW is starting with a Fatal 4 Way ladder match lmao

Think Teddy Hart may have tweaked his knee on a moonsault that the camera didn't even catch smh.

I literally discovered Pillman Jr. like a couple of months ago. I was on IG and was on DH Smiths page and he had a video up of when Hart Foundation 2.0 first began and I was thinking to myself hmm this guy kinda looks like Brian Pillman went on his page which was @flyinbrian or something and saw his bio and was like holy shit, since then, I cant get enough of the guy.

I wish WWE would put some faith in Teddy so we can have these guys in WWE alongside Natalya. But I dont blame them for their views on Teddy.

I literally discovered Pillman Jr. like a couple of months ago. I was on IG and was on DH Smiths page and he had a video up of when Hart Foundation 2.0 first began and I was thinking to myself hmm this guy kinda looks like Brian Pillman went on his page which was @flyinbrian or something and saw his bio and was like holy shit, since then, I cant get enough of the guy.

I wish WWE would put some faith in Teddy so we can have these guys in WWE alongside Natalya. But I dont blame them for their views on Teddy.

In my opinion, Teddy is gifted wrestler, but his attitude always screwed him over. He was basically his own worst emeny.

On the other hand, Brian Pillman Jr. has had an incredible year. My brother, who was and still is a huge WCW fan said that he looks like a spitting image of his father.

Plus, his finisher is pretty cool too. It's like a straight jacket swinging neckbreaker.

Archived