Major League Wrestling: MLW Fusion

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

CCoBNmI.jpg

I follow Major League Wrestling through some of their podcasts like Something to Wrestle with Bruce Pritchard and Marty and Sarah Love Wrestling and noticed they've got a new show Friday nights on Bein Sports. Decided to set a recording and check it out when I can. And holy crap, the roster's definitely got my attention. First match was ACH versus Austin Aries and the main event was Pentagon Jr. versus Rey Fenix. Next week will feature Shane Strickland vs. Jimmy Havoc. If they keep featuring talent and matchups like this, I will gladly continue to tune in every week.

Here are ways to watch: https://twitter.com/MLW/status/987478533827162112?s=09

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's a marathon of this on BeinSports America today. I've been watching it, and it's great. The format reminds me of old afternoon wrestling shows from my childhood, and it's cool seeing so many random appearances by people I didn't even know were still around.

Probably my favorite weekly wrestling show right now. Top independent talent, and not a huge time commitment. Plus having them on Youtube makes it easy to watch whenever.

?Solid commentary and great in ring product too.

• 2 weeks later...

Too many shows to catch up on, but I look forward to watching Battle Riot next Friday! Even though some of it's been spoiled for me on IG already lol.

I still need to watch the Battle Riot event. Have it recorded, but need to find the time. Would have watched it last night, but there was a shitload of fights on. Karate Combat, UFC, Showtime Boxing, etc. Hard times trying to keep up with all the content these days. :lol:

I still need to watch the Battle Riot event. Have it recorded, but need to find the time. Would have watched it last night, but there was a shitload of fights on. Karate Combat, UFC, Showtime Boxing, etc. Hard times trying to keep up with all the content these days. :lol:

Battle Riot was the first indy show in a long time I've enjoyed. Been watching Fusions now and I'm surprised with how much I like.

Archived