Close

Tainted

EDIT: Nvm guys, thanks I got what I need.

I dont really watch nxt a whole lot and Im bringing my caw through NXT to the main roster in Universe so Im hoping somebody can give me a good basic singles/womens/tag with just the main people. I tried looking at roster pages but since I dont know who anyone is, it kind of makes it hard. Thanks in advance for help and if not thanks for taking time to read.

A good basic NXT roster is used what they have automatically in game by default

Exactly. I really don't understand the question.

Do you mean out of the main roster, which lower carders should you use? Because again, if you're not familiar with them either, what does it matter?

No I mean the current most used superstars on nxt. After the Shake up all the in game NXT people went to raw/sdl in my Universe. So Im asking who are the current main people on NXT. I I know Black is the champ and Undisputed era but thats reallly about all I know of NXT. I dont know contenders or tags contenders or female competitors...right now on my NXT roster I just have 3 UK guys, undisputed Era and Gargano/Ciampa... Nikki cross is the only female on my NXT roster. I like for my game to be pretty up to date which is why Im asking. I know there are probably great caws of anyone id need.

NVM GUYS. SEScoops just posted an updated roster list that I will use.

Thanks this topic can be closed.

Archived