Official Backlash Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You stated your opinion on a PUBLIC forum. There is no "minding my own business." And Jmerc legit only wanted you to explain it a bit as he was interested in what you had to say. You are COMPLETELY misunderstanding the situation that is happening here and you are overreacting big time.

Jesus man, c'mon have a little tact.

Im not overreacting to shit. Nobody is going to try to make me change my damn mind about something I dont like. Its a huge *censored*ing pet peeve of mine. Its one of the FEW things Ill get irate about. I dont like shit like that. So whether the little jokes and jabs were a joke or not the underlined issue is still the same. If I say I hope Joe isnt champion soon, I dont expect to be met with omg what the hell why not like its some wrestling sin not to like him. I can see if I was even obnoxious about it like hes fat or cant wrestle or etc. I simply said I dont want him as champion or at least right now. And then YOU of all people brought yourself in here with your imagine living in a world not liking Joe. As if you didnt expect a response. Gtfo Creep, gtfo.

I also hope thats joe doesnt win any title soon. I cant stand the guy. I hope Roman wins at backlash.

And tbh I dont think there was anything wrong with what A.O.L. said. Obviously if he doesnt like someone hes not gonna want them to win. Pretty self explanatory :XD:

I also hope thats joe doesnt win any title soon. I cant stand the guy. I hope Roman wins at backlash.

And tbh I dont think there was anything wrong with what A.O.L. said. Obviously if he doesnt like someone hes not gonna want them to win. Pretty self explanatory :XD:

What the hell?

Why not?

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Lol If I dont like someone, I dont have to want them to win a fake belt. Tf? You guys are out of pocket. In what world does what someone else dislike run your life? Im not a fan of Samoa Joe therefore I dont personally want to see a title on him. Can I literally not make that anymore clear? So everything I catch one of you saying shit like I hate Nia she shouldnt be champ, Im going to hound you and press you. Because thats the level were at I guess.

*everytime

Of course its possible. You guys act like if he won a title I would be like omg Im boycotting this company or send threaten to stop watching. Im not a fan of him. I wasnt before TNA, I wasnt going TNA, Im not now. I dont care for him. He doesnt do anything for me. Not once did I say he bad in the ring or bad on the mic, etc, I just dont want him to be champion, at least not now.

Imagine prefering Roman to Samoa Joe.

So what? People like different things lol.

Of course its possible. You guys act like if he won a title I would be like omg Im boycotting this company or send threaten to stop watching. Im not a fan of him. I wasnt before TNA, I wasnt going TNA, Im not now. I dont care for him. He doesnt do anything for me. Not once did I say he bad in the ring or bad on the mic, etc, I just dont want him to be champion, at least not now.

Exactly!

Archived