Playing offline

The Great Swanson

I would imagine it's only the stuff that's downloaded from community creations that can't be used offline. It sucks either way you spin it.

Hopefully 19 finds a way to fix this.

I would imagine it's only the stuff that's downloaded from community creations that can't be used online. It sucks either way you spin it.

Hopefully 19 finds a way to fix this.

OP says OFFLINE, not online.

@ OP: Downloaded a caw, edited it and it's perfectly playable offline.

What exactly is it telling you when you go to edit or play as these caws? Are you getting that parental control message?

@Ernez I've edited each caw individually as last year but it only gives me a handful to play with

@ WNX yes I'm getting the parental controls message.i can edit them fine. Just can't play as them...

Ohh, that's a playstation issue. 2k claims they can't do anything about it.

@Ernez I've edited each caw individually as last year but it only gives me a handful to play with

@ WNX yes I'm getting the parental controls message.i can edit them fine. Just can't play as them...

you need to go into your parental settings on the PS4 and change it so whichever account is using the PS4 is able to use all settings. i can't remember which ones cos it's been awhile but if you make sure they are a member of the family and a head of the household/parent or something along those lines.

i kept getting hit with this bullshit of not being able to use any custom stuff when i had my mates round playing local co-op, and had to make them all family members with full privileges as above.

you need to go into your parental settings on the PS4 and change it so whichever account is using the PS4 is able to use all settings. i can't remember which ones cos it's been awhile but if you make sure they are a member of the family and a head of the household/parent or something along those lines.

i kept getting hit with this bullshit of not being able to use any custom stuff when i had my mates round playing local co-op, and had to make them all family members with full privileges as above.

I had no idea that was the fix for the issue. I get the message every time my fiance and I try playing. I usually just exit out the game and restart it with her already signed in and that fixes it temporarily. I'll try changing the parental settings when I get home.

Oh nice, I'll let everyone know if someone else has this problem. Thanks.

Archived