Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lunchbox

Football Thread

Romelu in Beast Mode in this thing, hope he saves some goals for United :P

I can't believe how poor Germany have been during this World Cup. I know they haven't exactly been lighting the world on fire during friendly matches recently, but I honestly expected them to turn it up for the tournament. So disappointing.

Romelu in Beast Mode in this thing, hope he saves some goals for United :P

Yeah maybe if he got the same service that he is getting from two world class talents.

That Kroos free kick. This game was wild.

What a game.

Well played from the Germans but anyone with a decent counter and determination beat them.

Edited by Chips.

We got a point!

We got three points! :P

Didnt you hate Germany four years ago and supported Ghana and then only pretended to like Germany once they won the final?

Every round you wanted them to lose

We got a point!

Didnt you hate Germany four years ago and supported Ghana and then only pretended to like Germany once they won the final?

Ghana born, Germany raised. Supprted Ghana as they were the underdogs in the same group as Germany, otherwise I'm just riding the wave of hype that comes with a big tournament. Don't remember reallly hating though. I was mostly indifferent.

We got a point!

Well then...

We got a point!

Ghana born, Germany raised. Supprted Ghana as they were the underdogs in the same group as Germany, otherwise I'm just riding the wave of hype that comes with a big tournament. Don't remember reallly hating though. I was mostly indifferent.

Back in dem RP chat days, you despised Germany. Even in the last 16 etc, you wanted them to lose. It wasn't till the last 4 you started wanting them to win and then the entire RP chat pretty much called you names for a while due to the bandwagoning

We got a point!

Back in dem RP chat days, you despised Germany. Even in the last 16 etc, you wanted them to lose. It wasn't till the last 4 you started wanting them to win and then the entire RP chat pretty much called you names for a while due to the bandwagoning

Oh. Yeah. I remember that. Fickle af

Germany is gonna give me a heart attack, I swear to God.

Also I had a look at my tweets throughout the game and.....boy. I was pretty pissed after that Swedish goal. :lol:

We can savor this win, but we have to lay the hammer down on South Korea on Wednesday.

Edited by lightning116

Also I had a look at my tweets throughout the game and.....boy. I was pretty pissed after that Swedish goal. :lol:

We can savor this win, but we have to lay the hammer down on South Korea on Wednesday.

From Barbados but refers to Germany as us, hmmmmm

Migration is a thing in this world.

Migration is a thing in this world.

Sure but he's said before he supports Germany because Barbados are shit and doesn't/hasn't lived there.

Liking them is fine but saying "we" is a bit far