Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lunchbox

Football Thread

So apparently our game with Fleetwood tomorrow will go ahead,  no idea how we've got a team together but there we go lol

good 3-0 win against doncaster, ha *Censored* them they finally got to play at the macbok and got rekd. 7 points off the play offs now

we only had 13 fit outfield players for that match and one got injured at 30 mins and another suspended due to 5 yellows next game so thatll be fun

14 hours ago, Oufcad32 said:

Won 3-1 against Fleetwood 

And they've responded by sacking their manager.

I had a day off work yesterday so that I could go to Blackpool to watch the Albion fail to score again.

On 11/24/2021 at 12:13 PM, dje_wba said:

And they've responded by sacking their manager.

I had a day off work yesterday so that I could go to Blackpool to watch the Albion fail to score again.

You're having a bit of a wobble aren't you? Asking genuinely 

Yeah, still in third, but the gap to the top two is growing, and the teams below are catching up. The team have been struggling to score lately, only scored twice in the past five matches-- they've been having plenty of shots, but most of them have been off target, not being clinical enough, or at least working the goalkeeper.

I hope for an improvement tonight against Forest, but we'll see.

Yup, another goalless draw. Albion have had something live 65 shots in total in the past 3 matches without scoring. In fact, I've attended 3 matches in the past week, and only seen a single goal (scored by Huddersfield). With the way the other results have gone today though, nothing really has changed at the top of the table.

draw against chelthem but their goals were from our defensive errors so we shouldve won really. if we cant get promoted this year then maybe we should try and win the pizza trophy. weirdly enough we got fleetwood in the pizza trophy on tuesday then fleetwood again on saturday in the league. two wins would be nice