Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lunchbox

Football Thread

Just saw what the Liverpool/Villa score was. wtf lmao

Our game Saturday was postponed, a Crewe player tested positive for covid, travelled with the squad to Oxford,  stayed in the hotel overnight and even came to the ground,  they still wanted to play too! Lol 

We've just won our efl trophy game against Bristol Rovers on pens 

Edited by Oufcad32

*Censored* doncaster lmao

they literally bitched at us for doing this for an entire year and now when they do it its fine?

speaking of EFL Trophy, we lost but the kids played and we only just lost to a L1 team who played their full side, so I dont mind. Although I'm annoyed they didnt play the sub GK, would've been good exp for him

So crewe have now said 4 of their players have tested positive,  however no date has been confirmed but it's meant to be next Tuesday when they will only be on day 10 of their isolation 

We dominated the game but somehow both teams managed to not get a shot on target

Rangers 4 points clear after a comfortable 0-2 victory over Celtic. Gerrard has done a great job, more of the same Stevie G.

If you told me in 2012 when I played FM as Oldham that Bolton had lost to Oldham at home in 2020 I'd have laughed at you. But it's happened

lost 6 matches at home so far lmao. we legit might get relegated for a third season in a row. scored the least goals in the league too

Can we play every match away, apparently we just can't play at home 

Edited by Muur

2-0 down after 3 minutes lmao

anyway we salvaged a draw in the 96th minute. our defence and goalkeeper are shocking either way

So our game vs Swindump( local derby) was called off yesterday due to them having 4 backroom staff and 2 players test positive for covid 

Away draw against top of the table. decent point in the end I guess, but it would've been a win had our *censored*ing shocking goalkeeper not punched the ball into his own net... im sure he's doing it on purpose at this point...

Edited by Muur

We won, just about. GK saved a penno making up 75% for his OG last week. I say 75% because he made two massive errors and it was a good job Bradford had Donaldson up front to spoon them over after the errors. So hes still making too many errors in literally every match

Still, only one loss in five now

Edited by Muur