Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolton players on strike because they've not been paid... again

*Censored*. so much for a good season lol

Brazil out. That made my day.

So France vs Belgium. Oh man. Not a fan of the French BUT......the attacking power from both of these teams? Hell yes.

Now if Belgium beats France and England doesn't make the final, we are guaranteed a final with two nations that have never won a World Cup. That I'd like to see.

So France vs Belgium. Oh man. Not a fan of the French BUT......the attacking power from both of these teams? Hell yes.

Now if Belgium beats France and England doesn't make the final, we are guaranteed a final with two nations that have never won a World Cup. That I'd like to see.

Same. I get the sense it will be France/England though.

Same. I get the sense it will be France/England though.

Ugh. Hope not.

No fan of France and no fan of England either.

It'll be tough for Belgium but I think they can do it.

I'm torn, it would be epic to see England finally achieve the sporting holy grail and lay the ghosts of 66 to rest once and for all - on the other side, I win £35 if France win it.

Still, it's only a Semi final at the moment, so realism hat firmly in place.

I'm torn, it would be epic to see England finally achieve the sporting holy grail and lay the ghosts of 66 to rest once and for all - on the other side, I win £35 if France win it.

cumin ome > £35 lmfao

cumin ome > £35 lmfao

I dunno, cumin ome don't pay for PES19 :hqhq:

cumin ome > £35 lmfao

I dunno, cumin ome don't pay for PES19 :hqhq:

Youd need double that

also PES is shit

I'd pay Mike £35 if it got us the trophy lmao

Hell I'd take not getting promoted for the next 5 years to get it isnt gonna happen anyway

Edited by Muur

Hell I'd take not getting promoted for the next 5 years to get it isnt gonna happen anyway

Paypal transfer okay? :P

Tell you the truth, I'm still waiting to see which United player becomes public enemy #1 when England inevitably balls it up. It's usually one of ours that gets the blame, Beckham, Rooney, Ronaldo, Neville...

My money's on Pogba.

Paypal transfer okay? :P

Tell you the truth, I'm still waiting to see which United player becomes public enemy #1 when England inevitably balls it up. It's usually one of ours that gets the blame, Beckham, Rooney, Ronaldo, Neville...

My money's on Pogba.

Sarcasm ? Also I dont ever remember Neville being public enemy. Ronaldo only became it because he got fat wazza sent off. Beckham was stupid to get sent off. The criticism were pretty justified.

Rooney was shoe-horned into the team and was never as good as he was after Euro 2004 but the whole team was wank for country so all the critism for Rooney wasnt fair. Mad how bad that team actually did when they should have challenged to win it. Sven and McLaren were garbage. More so McLaren.

Edited by Chips.

I am assuming it is Phil Neville that he is referring to, who gave away a late penalty in the final group match of Euro 2000, which was converted, as England lost to Romania, and exited the tournament. I would not say he was quite public enemy number 1 following that though.

Losing to Romania to knock us out? lmfao I'm glad I was too young for that shit and have been too lazy to look up old tournies other than 1966 and 1996 of course ;)

But yeah, I don't think I saw international stuff until Brazil beat us in the World Cup

Looks we beat and came above Germany tho, so that's good

Damn, we got pennoed in 1998. I really should've looked this us before lol. I just care/cared more about club level history

Edited by Muur