Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good 3-0 win but, despite this run weve been on weve even dropped from 10th (for 2 months) to 11th so its starting to feel like the most pointless run of all time.

10 games left to slip into the top 6, can yall top 6 stop winning too plz? (same for the teams around us)

Edited by Muur

25 shots to 3 and we had to rescue a point in stoppage time, jesus christ. their goal was our CB giving their striker the ball in our own box too... ffs. every team above us won as well so thats 2 points further away than before the match. 9 matches to go, but surely its too much to get into the top 6 now

If anything proved our season was over it was losing to the 6th place team at home. guess it's just onto next season now...

Fulham are linked with Dapo Afolayan, which is weird. He's defo too good for League One but I don't think he's ready for the Prem theyd just play him in the League Cup and Pizza Trophy (FUlham U23) then loan him out forever but oh well give us 2/3 million+marlon fossey and its a deal

• 2 weeks later...

draw against joint top of the table wigan, which in the end is a good point but when its *Censored* fc we really wanted to win

10th play 11th and it ends in a draw, could've bet on that since it was so obvious 

41 minutes ago, Oufcad32 said:

@Muur hopefully we'll both be in and around the top next season! If Bolton away is doable for me I'll be there 

giving up then lol? your guys are trying their best to bottle it

22 hours ago, Muur said:

10th play 11th and it ends in a draw, could've bet on that since it was so obvious 

giving up then lol? your guys are trying their best to bottle it

We've got Sunderland on Saturday,  if we beat them then I'll be ecstatic however I just can't see it 

Decent point against a play off team when we have nothing to play for. Hopefully we can turn that into wins next season. Evatt is good at grinding out some decent results at least other seasons we lose that

Nice 2-1 win against Doncunster FC, happy to contribute to their relegation. Shame the 3 points do nothing and we spend another week in 11th having been there for 3 months

First ever league win against Accrington Stanley so they can't talk about that any more. Up to tenth, but Portsmouth and Ipswich both have games in hand... against Wigan for both of them weirdly so I guess I have to want Wigan to lose both to hopefully bottle their promotion, us finishing 9th or 10th is less important than Wigan bottling it lol at least we officially finish in the top half. Only 5 points behind Oxford too maybe we'll sneak into 8th ;0