Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/25/2021 at 9:45 PM, Oufcad32 said:

Ah thanks! 

Your ground is one I'd like to visit but doubt away fans will be allowed?

I feel like they should be? they have people from all over the world going to matches for the euros. no reason some guy from oxford shouldnt be allowed in the macbok. but if only home fans are allowed in, thatll be a weird set of matches lol. cant chant about how much the other fans suck without that. also away tickets have been sold to pre season matches so i think it should be fine

19 hours ago, Muur said:

I feel like they should be? they have people from all over the world going to matches for the euros. no reason some guy from oxford shouldnt be allowed in the macbok. but if only home fans are allowed in, thatll be a weird set of matches lol. cant chant about how much the other fans suck without that. also away tickets have been sold to pre season matches so i think it should be fine

Oh have they? That's good! 

Ukraine/Sweden next (beat them in Euro 2012). Then Czech Republic (beat them in the groups and qualifiers) or Denmark. If England don't get to the final it'd be a failure now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...as a Scot? I will say, well done to England making the...final. God that hurt to say! Seriously though, congratulations. After all the shit we've endured for over a year with this shitdemic? This tournament has lifted the UK. I've enjoyed it, been watching Watchalongs on YouTube with others since it started. 

• 4 weeks later...

That match had shades of the start of last season. Silly mistakes where we get punished. Literally gave them the first one (CB falling over in the box...) and Gilks poor on the second goal, a free kick. Hopefully they got that out their systems and get some good wins in the next few weeks. We still managed to get a draw but a 3-3 home draw against MK Dons isn't the best "woohoo we're gonna get back to back promotions" start. Hope they can get some good wins soon. Well played in managing to come back and get the point though last season they would've lost by multiple goals

525 days since the last time I was able to go to a match though! good to be back

Edited by Muur

On 8/8/2021 at 7:32 AM, Oufcad32 said:

Went to Cambridge away, we took the lead then they had a pen so drew 1 each.  

Unfortunately can't come to Bolton on 21st as other plans 

and were above you on goals scored ;)

and clearly you should cancel those plans as bolton away is your true best game of the season

On 8/9/2021 at 5:10 PM, Muur said:

and were above you on goals scored ;)

and clearly you should cancel those plans as bolton away is your true best game of the season

Lol it's a friends wedding so can't do that mate, maybe next season when we're both in the Championship?

woohoo we won a match. good win against lincoln too since they beat us 5-1 last time we were in league one (although that entire last season in league one was kids then players no one wanted, lets say its non canon)

next up, time to beat up @Oufcad32's lads 75-0