Football Thread

Lunchbox

10 minutes ago, Oufcad32 said:

Well I hope you get it and come up. Good luck 

might not matter if youre in the championship next year ;) lol

crawley havent won in the last 3, but they kinda already beat us at the macbok. *Censored*. we've also *never* beat crawley in our history (kinda only played them once ever tbf). bradford meanwhile have lost 5 of the last 6. yeah, morcambe will leap frog us at the last second

Edited by Muur

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone was due a pasting, and what a good day to do it. League One, we're back bitches. And this time we won't be starting with 2 players on -12 whilst being forced to play the first 5 matches with the U18

In the middle of February we were in the bottom 6 and looked like we might be getting relegated for the third season in a row. Now we're in League One. What a turnaround. The big change was firing the Director of Football who signed a bunch of non league players, switching Evatt from Head Coach to Manager and allowing him to replace most of the non league players Tobias Phoenix signed with Championship players. If only they did that from the start, we would've easily won the league but nah, we clearly decided that'd be too easy and just wanted to give everyone a 6 month head start ;)

Edited by Muur

9 minutes ago, Oufcad32 said:

Congratulations! I did say you'll come up lol 

Good luck on getting into the play offs ;)

if you do end up still in League One next season, looking forward to finish above you ;) 

8 hours ago, Muur said:

Good luck on getting into the play offs ;)

if you do end up still in League One next season, looking forward to finish above you ;) 

Lol oh please don't start like all the ones on the Facebook page! 

Shall see after this afternoon lol

Edited by Oufcad32

Dang, you got in on goal difference. Usually the team in 6tn end up winning because they *just* got there, with 3rd depressed they didnt get 2nd and 4/5th being a bit bland cuz theyve been in there for a while. Oxford have a very good chance

surprised to see Lincoln in there too

as for West Brom, your form with BFS doesn't seem too bad, if you had him all 38 games I don't think you would've been relegated

Edited by Muur

If Allardyce and the players that were signed in January had been at the club since the beginning of the season, then yes, I think the team would've stayed up.

I hope he stays for next season, I don't think there's anyone the club could possibly get to replace him who would give a better chance of getting the team back in the Premier League.

23 hours ago, dje_wba said:

I hope either Oxford or Lincoln go up, give me a new ground to go to next season.

Well if we go up, you'll be welcomed, you let us have King Kemar so it's a good link lol 

I believe in Oxford!

although I would like to play them next season so that they play against a real team rather than our youth team like 2 years ago

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...