Football Thread

Lunchbox

Fine, I don't really want to win promotion anyway...

you guys and leeds are sure trying to throw it away, if you both weren't shit right now you could've been like 15 points clear. ouch

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here.

I was hoping Albion would be drawn away to Reading/Cardiff, because then if Cardiff had won the replay, it would've meant that I would be able to go to the match (as I will be tomorrow evening, when the two teams meet here in the Welsh capital, in the Championship). However, if it wasn't to be an away tie against Cardiff, then I wanted anyone at home, so I'm satisfied with the draw.

So we released Will Buckley end of last season but then re-signed him till Jan in September, and released him on Jan 10th, only to sign him again 17 days later (yesterday) and then within 30 seconds of him making his "third debut", a Bristol Rovers player slides him and breaks his leg. God damn it (also he was injured basically the entire three months which is why he was let go in Jan I guess, only we then couldn't find a better winger?)

Anyway we drew 1-1, even tho we beat them away. At least that means they couldn't beat us this season I guess. I missed when we smashed teams by 4/5 goals every week (including Oxford in 2016 ;o). if we dont improve we'll languish in League Two and that'll suck ass. Rovers were wank today (and so were we) so both sides basically did *Censored* all and got a draw. standard league one I guess

next up is local rivals Tranmere... let's hope we can get revenge for them beating our U18 5-0 in August, can't let them win a REAL match against us

Edited by Muur

I'm not sure Tranmere can be classed as local rivals. Bolton and Birkenhead are 50+ miles apart [according to Google Maps].

North West is North West

and there's a lot of history between Bolton and Tranmere. We're the team they hate the most, so this will basically their cup final this season

shitly hole, we won a match of ballfoot!

if only southend hadn't won two in a row, wed be above them now

actually if you give us the 12 points back were above tranmere too, rip I guess

Doncaster? What rivalry?

Bolton and Doncaster fans have been at each other's throats since Bolton postponed the match in August without permission. Basically every day there's online fights about it lol

City about to be playing in League Two babyy.

weird theyd let city in but not bury...

anyway I think id rather avoid playing city next year lol