Football Thread

Lunchbox

Do you give your team much chance of staying up?

I gave up in October tbh, i was so optimistic after being 3rd after 5 games lol. then we went around 20 games without a win

it's possible, I guess, but Millwall have a game in hand and can make it 8 points clear (again).

we play Ipswich at home next, so hopefully that's two wins in a row, but even then a Millwall loss would put it to two points behind with them having a game in hand.

at this point I just want Wigan to relegate with us

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the fans were banned then unbanned, then the match was cancelled then uncancelled, only to lose 1-2 to bottom ipswich with our goal being a 95th min OG from their guy *censored*ing up a header lol

Edited by Muur

And to make matters worse for you, all the teams above Bolton won. Like Millwall, for example. Whoever they beat.

I wanna transfer to the universe in which we win, the others lose, and then we're only 2 points behind.

now its 8 behind

guess that's why theyre called 6 pointers.

also, death to west brom

as shit as the owner is, I blame parkinson for a lot of this. i dont get why he has us play the way he does. he attacked teams in league one. he sets up as though hes terrified of every team in the championship. we need someone new for league one. sure he got us promoted last time but if hes just going to play ultra defensive, with three defensive mids and one striker, whats the god damn point

Edited by Muur

Well, there's the next loss. 0-2 to Boro who had lost 6 in a row before this. our first (and only) shot in target was at 89 mins

oh and we've been put under a 1 year transfer embargo due to unpaid wages, good times

also west brom are trying their best to bottle it

Hey Muur when will yours and Ipswichs relegation be confirmed? I'm glad Reading have been sucked back into it! Looking forward to next season as we get to play you again lol

we're staying up fam.

We can be relegated this weekend. based on the current half time results, Ipswich will be relegated tonight.

Hey Muur when will yours and Ipswichs relegation be confirmed? I'm glad Reading have been sucked back into it! Looking forward to next season as we get to play you again lol

we're staying up fam.

We can be relegated this weekend. based on the current half time results, Ipswich will be relegated tonight.

Bloody Reading snatching a draw!

not relegated yet ;) I mean, we lost 4-0, but Ipswich were relegated first! and whilst we can be relegated on Friday, at least we survive a few more days. 11 points behind with 12 left to play for.

Really, Fulham?

Really?

-_-

that's just how it works lol, youll prob win every game til the end of the season

Drew 0-0 with AFC Wimbledon, they are woeful. Proper league 2/non league hoof ball lol their keeper kept them in it.

Muur I see Reading won, that them safe?

no where near, theyre only 4 points clear of the bottom 3, with 4 games to go, and the two teams below them (Wigan and Millwall) have games in hand over them, meaning they could drop to 4th bottom easily, followed by dropping into the bottom 3. shame they apparently won, since I guess that means they were 1 point above the bottom 3 before that